VN RPGM Onhold Saria Reclaimed [v0.17] [Velminth]

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes

TerraAiur01

Feb 2, 2020
can you give yourself some skill points by modifying the data ? because after level 2 i got one skill point and after that every level up didnt give me any skill point.

PatrickGSF

Feb 4, 2018
used

There's no cg attached to a lot of the scenes in combat, so there's not a lot to show off (yet). Save attached with ~100 in all corruption levels and boosted stats. Enemies seem to go for the scene that's appropriate for your corruption level most of the time, so I guess you won't be seeing a lot of scenes in combat. looking at my other saves, there seems to be a cap set to a bunch of the corruption states. I'm not sure if these are related to gameplay, or the actual cg scenes readily in the game. Example " Mouth Cap #112 : (50)".

Looking good, hope to see a full release in the future.

Note, not a finished nor a fresh save, I think the 1st boss has been cleared already. I just made this out of curiosity.
Why can't I use the save I put it in the save folder but the save file doesn't show up

Reiber

Jul 2, 2017
anyone know how to convert the music and art intoo readable formatts? the png arent recognised as such and the ogg wont open either

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Why can't I use the save I put it in the save folder but the save file doesn't show up
You have to make sure the edited save has the exact same name as a save file you've already made in game (or use the global file if you get a save to download). This is something that's true for all RPGMakerMV games, since the global file is used to tell the game which save files have already been used, in addition to configuration data.

If you just copy and pasted the save in after downloading the edited save from the website odds are it ended up as something like file4.rpgsave(2).

You should also only copy in the save from the main menu of the game or close the game before copying it in. I've had issues very occasionally if I didn't do that.

Exsanguina

Mar 10, 2018
It's great that the game has taken the path of Curse of Pleasure by allowing players to assemble their own scenes. I threw a couple for myself (Golden shower content warning)
How did you do this? I can't read the png files for some reason

trash baby

Jul 1, 2019
Love the game so far, definitely shows a lot of promise, but perhaps the desire-levels Saria has before losing a battle should carry over to the post-defeat "battles". Keep up the good work!
Also, did you name the MC after the Zelda character?

Reactions: zen4yalp

Banshee96

Jan 27, 2019
can you give yourself some skill points by modifying the data ? because after level 2 i got one skill point and after that every level up didnt give me any skill point.
From changelog for 0.4:
Inspiration Points can now only be acquired from defeating bosses
So basically, got more work cut out to do to get Inspiration. I'd think the Drunk counts...? But there's your answer.

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
Eyha everyone,
I see a lot of people here who want more inspiration point(because we can only have these when we kill bosses)
So here I'm for helping you!

Go here, put your save data and change in variable (at the bottom) the "variable#146"
put the number you want, and go in your game after saving your change in the site
Good game!

Reactions: Banshee96

Krudener

Aug 22, 2017
Eyha everyone,
I see a lot of people here who want more inspiration point(because we can only have these when we kill bosses)
So here I'm for helping you!

Go here, put your save data and change in variable (at the bottom) the "variable#146"
put the number you want, and go in your game after saving your change in the site
Good game!
Or use .
As an option, saveeditonline.com , but for version 0.3 it was not particularly relevant, because. variables were displayed simply as variable#num, so it's better to use rpgm cheats and tweak the necessary parameters inside the game.

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
Or use .
As an option, saveeditonline.com , but for version 0.3 it was not particularly relevant, because. variables were displayed simply as variable#num, so it's better to use rpgm cheats and tweak the necessary parameters inside the game.
Don't work, the people who make Saria don't make the game with a WWW folder, and when you try to push the folder into one www, the game doesn't respond anymore

Krudener

Aug 22, 2017
Don't work, the people who make Saria don't make the game with a WWW folder, and when you try to push the folder into one www, the game doesn't respond anymore
Because www already unpacked into the game folder, just put js folder from cheat_menu/www/js into game folder and patch it

Krudener

Aug 22, 2017
how do i rip the omage and music files out og this game , they are sick

Paste the file to get the decryption key. Then upload the files from the audio folder and enjoy

Reborn

Jun 17, 2017
how do passive skills works? like massage parlor, public use of armpits legs etc? can't figure out how they are used

Reactions: peeper123
2.40 star(s) 158 Votes