VN RPGM Onhold Saria Reclaimed [v0.17] [Velminth]

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Should probably just reply to this at every release now, might cut down some of the save begging xD
Nothing ever will. There's a different game thread where people CONSTANTLY fail to install the game correctly. I'm on about 7ish updates of quoting myself with the full, correct install instructions after each update. People still come to the thread asking about the same "error" which is the result of installing incorrectly.

Hell, I've seen people save begging on a 2 page thread, with the save included in the original game download which was stated in the first post.

Reactions: 7twenty

Anczej

Nov 4, 2020
Hello. Could someone please give me some directions where to go next? I spent an hour exploring so far and I'm out of ideas where to go. I can't seem to progress further to the left where the fat kiddo that used to have a dog is, simply as I can't climb up. I reached the "ship" thingy with a woman on board, but I checked the entire ship until I reached "end of the route" next to where the slime (?) was as well as leaving the ship and continuing right, where I also found "the end of the route". I talked with the lady on the ship (but I don't think I can help her?), I helped the mercenary siblings by telling them where I found the amulet, I helped the old man and his wife with lube, I helped the doctor by giving her some plant. Is that all there is or am I missing something?

Also, as for sex scenes, is there a way for me to impact what I get? I won't lie, I know this game doesn't seem to focus on me choosing what to do, but the only time I attempted to get a sex scene was with a guy that kept commenting on Saria's mouth until he came on the floor. Am I supposed to just keep skipping turns and hoping to see Saria fucked or...?

Lastly, does anyone know the impact of the choices at the beginning of the game? I can see one, where I chose she liked being admired for her muscles, which increased abs sensitivity by 5%, other than that?

Thanks in advance!

Apr 7, 2020
Hello. Could someone please give me some directions where to go next? I spent an hour exploring so far and I'm out of ideas where to go. I can't seem to progress further to the left where the fat kiddo that used to have a dog is, simply as I can't climb up. I reached the "ship" thingy with a woman on board, but I checked the entire ship until I reached "end of the route" next to where the slime (?) was as well as leaving the ship and continuing right, where I also found "the end of the route". I talked with the lady on the ship (but I don't think I can help her?), I helped the mercenary siblings by telling them where I found the amulet, I helped the old man and his wife with lube, I helped the doctor by giving her some plant. Is that all there is or am I missing something?

Also, as for sex scenes, is there a way for me to impact what I get? I won't lie, I know this game doesn't seem to focus on me choosing what to do, but the only time I attempted to get a sex scene was with a guy that kept commenting on Saria's mouth until he came on the floor. Am I supposed to just keep skipping turns and hoping to see Saria fucked or...?

Lastly, does anyone know the impact of the choices at the beginning of the game? I can see one, where I chose she liked being admired for her muscles, which increased abs sensitivity by 5%, other than that?

Thanks in advance!
To get to the upper shelf where the "fat kiddo that used to have a dog is" you need to pick the upper left exit on the previous map.
But there isn't much there.

I don't think there's anything you're missing. I could be wrong of course, spent less than 20 minutes on this version so take everything I write with a grain of salt.

For sex scenes... Nope, what the AI chooses is what you get. You can keep skipping turns and hope Saria gets it but there is no art for it in the current build far as I'm aware; only the bosses do. Also you have to remember that Saria can only get it on if she has high enough "corruption" on that specific body part... For which you're going to need to grind passives or your cap won't be high enough.
Although I should note that the latest update made each enemy have 1~3 bodyparts that they are interested in, so if there's something specific you want to see, make sure the enemy is targeting that bodypart. If he isn't, kill him and look for another one.

I think the starting choices impact what flavour starting gear you get. And, I'm going to hazard a wild guess that the last one will impact what Saria will most like doing because you get a "Fledgling X" crest on the equip tab that I presume is intended to grow somehow.

Kkos-16

Sep 28, 2019
I haven't downloaded this game yet, but going from the screenshots I just want to say that a 176cm muscular woman weighing 49kg is the funniest shit I've seen in a while.

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
For sex scenes... Nope, what the AI chooses is what you get. You can keep skipping turns and hope Saria gets it but there is no art for it in the current build far as I'm aware; only the bosses do.

There is BJ art sex scene in battle. I think that is only one you need her oral up for that to occur and enemies targeting it.

Grey-Green

Aug 19, 2021
Does anyone know if you can get the ID required for the ordinance room yet? I'm not clear on whether there's content behind the door in v0.4.1. Searching for the ID hasn't paid off so far.

Atal112

Jun 17, 2020
Unfortunately this update made the game unplayable for me with Joiplay due to the tremendous amount of lag,hope it somehow gets fixed in the future

Apr 7, 2020
Does anyone know if you can get the ID required for the ordinance room yet? I'm not clear on whether there's content behind the door in v0.4.1. Searching for the ID hasn't paid off so far.
I can confirm you can obtain the ID. I can also confirm it's a part of the background that isn't marked.
But I might as well save you the trouble and say that there's nothing interesting behind the door. At least, not yet.

Kashell

Apr 29, 2018
So I see unlocks in the sex achieves like glory hole. Has this been implemented yet, or is that on the roadmap?

Jan 15, 2019
Velminth I am personally curious If you have any plans for preg content, I don't want to come across as a 'WHEN PREG!" commenter, but i am curious, also I love the game so far, keep up the great work

D9sinc

Jan 20, 2019
I like the system. Karryn's Prison was really awesome IMO and I like Saria Reclaimed because it's more of what I liked but with a muscular tanned girl and I'm all for it. I just wish the combat scenes already had sex in them rather than just showing art for a BJ. but I'll wait patiently and I'll be ready for that full release (no pun intended) of the game.

Krudener

Aug 22, 2017
It's great that the game has taken the path of Curse of Pleasure by allowing players to assemble their own scenes. I threw a couple for myself (Golden shower content warning)

Reactions: darlic

NitroSM

Dec 1, 2018
Nothing ever will. There's a different game thread where people CONSTANTLY fail to install the game correctly. I'm on about 7ish updates of quoting myself with the full, correct install instructions after each update. People still come to the thread asking about the same "error" which is the result of installing incorrectly.

Hell, I've seen people save begging on a 2 page thread, with the save included in the original game download which was stated in the first post.
Some people refuse to read. They are like children who will only look at the pictures.

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes