VN RPGM Onhold Saria Reclaimed [v0.17] [Velminth]

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes

fasteddie

Aug 19, 2016
SariaReclaimed-0.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

N3M35150

Feb 21, 2021
I can't play this game AT ALL.

I may be using a decade old not-gaming laptop running Windows 7, and depending on certain factors, RPG Maker may not always play particularly smoothly, but this is the first time I've encountered an issue like this.

Upon booting up the game, the window takes up almost the whole screen (I dunno if intentional or not, but I felt it was worth pointing out because I find it uncommon with RPGM games), and I get this rotating loading circle for like two-three minutes (along with intermittent "not responding" moments), then I get an error image in the top left corner.

I hear audio, and evidently, I can select icons and transition scenes going by the sound, but I can see no visuals whatsoever. It just stays on that black screen with the error icon.

Worse, my entire PC suffers MASSIVE slowdown. It was a huge chore trying to use the snipping tool to capture the only two images the game shows me, and another chore to summon the task manager to finally close the game window because it (of course) stopped responding.

I never changed anything in my settings (not that I know how), and pretty much every other game I've tried on this site, RPGM or no, runs at least well enough to, well, run, but I've never had one make my old PC shit the bed this hard before.

I downloaded the game twice, and I got the same result both times.
I have the same problem...

dragonsix6969

Apr 26, 2019
SariaReclaimed-0.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​
can't download.

droglob

Aug 26, 2017
Just a guess but in regards to the window being disproportionate have you tried deleting the save folder in the game folder?

Edelweiss20

Jul 23, 2017
anyone else having an issue where they can't get downed at 0 stamina, and when an enemy either dies or is satisfied, you're still stuck in the pinned state

Apr 20, 2020
Glad I checked the comments because I was confused that the title still says 0.4.1 but the new downloads are 0.5. Thanks for the changelog, dev! Onto new chocolate lewding!

literallypan

Jan 6, 2021
This is giving a lot of Karryn's Prison vibe but I'm all up for it. I love games like this. I hope this game gets as much content as possible. And Sara is just :love:.

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
Playing the new release, are the combat sounds really, really quiet for anyone else? Other sound effects are fine, it's the just the attacks in combat that are nearly inaudible.

Actually the VA is pretty quiet too, despite being at 100%. I could increase my system volume and turn the other sounds down but then by the time those sounds are loud enough the UI is way too loud.

Also: got knocked down by a bone picker, he tries to tear my clothes, game crashes due to a TypeError, although I assume that's just because the appropriate art assets haven't been made yet.

Last edited:

dragonsix6969

Apr 26, 2019
so, its only 2 scene for now in this game if not include a bosses, bj and titfuck, its okay game but it has a lot of grind, you need 1 full bar (mouth or breasts etc) to allow see scene and no gallery , its feel so slow like never endless, the "guys" always have they own priority and you will thank someone that yo finally get right scene because always be this stupid random bar full. to recover emotion is very slow, devs need create big bottle for recover at least 50 percent of emotions bar, tool client very helpful without it just hell gameplay.

Last edited:

nope.spawn

Aug 14, 2017
Sorry if this was previously answered, but is there a gallery? And if so anyone have a full save please?
Nope, no gallery available yet. You'll have to grind or hack to get the non-boss scenes. A cheat menu has been added in 0.5, but I haven't tried it yet so I'm not sure how well it'll help you get to the scenes. I use MTool for my cheating usually.

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes