EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1543238_F95_Banner_3.jpg

Overview:
An afternoon relaxing by the pool can be boring. But Vicky always knows how to quickly turn any situation sexy. With bodies glistening in the sunlight, the sisters dare each other to touch themselves without daddy noticing. The hornier they get, the braver the girls become. But Vicky never wanted to keep this a secret from daddy forever. Her plan all along was to initiate Sasha into her deviant sexual game with her poor adulterous and blackmailed father.

In this sunny, sexy sequel to Vicky's Investigation, just who will daddy choose as his favorite when he's dragged into Vicky's incestual initiation of her cute little sister Sasha?​

Thread Updated: 2021-11-27
Release Date: 2021-11-27
Developer: Dumb Koala Games - -
Artist: Dumb Koala - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Prequel: Vicky's Investigation
Other games: Here
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -
Other: COMPRESSED*

Extras: Italian Translation*

* This unofficial port/version/compressed is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

scene_1_2.jpg scene_1_3.jpg scene_1_21.jpg scene_1_15.jpg scene_3_16.jpg scene_3_8.jpg scene_3_2.jpg scene_2_13.jpg scene_3_23b.jpg scene_2_35.jpg scene_1_31.jpg scene_1_71.jpg scene_1_82.jpg scene_1_85.jpg scene_1_97.jpg scene_2_54.jpg scene_2_95.jpg scene_4_65.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Reactions: wiwem71072

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Dec 31, 2017
Sasha's Initiation [v1.0] [Dumb Koala] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

Original Win/Linux Size: 800 MB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 290 MB
- - -

Original Mac Size: 766 MB
Compressed Mac Size: 255 MB
- - -

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version

JohnSheridan

Apr 13, 2018
I wish dumb Koala would make a longer format game. Every game I've played from them has great Characters and amazing graphics but the story goes from 0 to 100 real quick then ends. I wish they made a game with some build up and exploration of sexuality that gets more and more intense. Also the lewd scenes get more and more hardcore.
But regardless I think I'll always enjoy their content no matter how short it is and leave the player wanting for more.

Last edited:

DumbKoala

Teen Queen
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2020
I wish dumb Koala would make a longer format game. Every game I've played from them has great Characters and amazing graphics but the story goes from 0 to 100 real quick then ends. I wish they made a game with some build up and exploration of sexuality that gets more and more intense. Also the lewd scenes get more and more hardcore.
But regardless I think I'll always enjoy their content no matter how short it is and leave the player wanting for me.
Thanks for the feedback. At the moment my games are based on my weekly comics released on . To make sure I get the comics done in under 100 pages, I get to the action quickly, because that's what we're all here for!

But LightmanP and I are working on a long format game once Clara's Love Hotel is concluded, made as a game first and featuring all your fave DK characters! Can't wait for you to play it!

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes