RPGM Sasha's Story - Culture Shock [v0.2.4c] [fazthestampede]

4.60 star(s) 12 Votes

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
mlkey Demoness_Kiss :coffee:
Heyo, I understand the frustration of waiting for independent H-games' development that feel like ages. Only a handful of H-devs (perhaps fewer than 4 in this niche) that could consistently deliver updates with short intervals. I must agree that I haven't been among the faster ones.

Furthermore, I empathize your situation as I was once also a very loyal H-game player. To be frank, I was also significantly bothered by the wait between updates of their games, especially the ones that I really adored & wanted to see how the exhibitionism gameplay/scene play out. Plus, the fact that several devs can even take 7 months or a year to update had always confused the hell out of me... until I became a dev myself. Turns out, it's an entirely uncharted world. The struggles and obstacles "behind the scenes" cannot be explained unless one experiences themselves. Hell, I even thought I could update once every two weeks when I started this :).

I don't mind if you call this project a scam, illusion, or a trickery in marketing, because it is my job to take it as a form or constructive criticism so that I can be motivated to update faster & really see the game finished. In conclusion, one thing is for certain, making a decent H-rpg requires tenacity and discipline which I'm still trying to reach due to having a small family and a 9-5 job. However, it isn't an excuse. So, come join my discord server and we can talk more about this "phenomenon" there, if you want to. Or DM me. :coffee: Have a great day, thanks for reading this high school essay.:BootyTime:
Faz, personally I think you are being too nice. Some players can be very cruel and inconsiderate. Most are getting a great (not perfect) game to play for free. Yet, some act like you owe them and I don't like that one bit.
Errors and bugs are bound to happen and you deal with them as they pop up, I'm sure. But, to expect a game to come out perfect the first time and to be the game the way you ( the player) want it to be, well, it's just not going to happen. That's life. Deal with it.
This is and always will be the dev's game, and you should be grateful enough to just play the game, make recommendations in a respectful manner and if you are not happy, just pick up your marbles and move to another sandbox.
Anyway, I'm writing because there are times when Sasha appears out of the picture and can't move. This happens more than once in different locations.
I think other players have brought that bug up, but, is there a mod, or patch that we can apply to fix this problem? I don't have the smarts to go into the components of the games and edit the script or whatever that is. I just need a patch or mod, that just needs to be placed in like the www folder or something like that. Something easy to do. Or, I'll just wait for the next update, hoping it is fixed. Thank you.

Reactions: hardzon and Sereni

Arcachnar

Sep 14, 2021
CutieLvr You've probably missed it, but the bug where she is placed outside the building after washing her shirt (after someone puked on it), peeing in the river has been fixed. Just look a couple of posts above you.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
CutieLvr You've probably missed it, but the bug where she is placed outside the building after washing her shirt (after someone puked on it), peeing in the river has been fixed. Just look a couple of posts above you.
Thanks, Arcachnar, no I didn't miss the post, I didn't quite understand it. But, after a decent night's sleep, I was able to figure it out and now it is working properly and the game continues. God, how I love this game. The innocence of Sasha and the humor and innuendos in this game is outstanding. The dev is a pure genius. I'm wondering if we are going to start getting Sasha corrupted. Working in a bar, with slimeball customers groping and molesting her. It would be fun, but, not sure if the dev wants to take it in that direction. I also wish that the H-scenes were longer with much more detail. Like, if she is masturbating, we get to see a closeup of her fingers moving in and out of her pussy and watching her facial expressions. I would love to see more groping. The artwork is fantastic.

fazthestampede

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
CutieLvr Hi. Thank you very much for being positive and comforting, especially morally supporting a small timer like me. I'm also glad that you found the hotfix on this forum's previous page and I hope it works fine for now. If you find another bug, you are very free to share and I'll fix it right away. Your compliment is something that I don't deserve, yet I thank you in a very deep way. Knowing that you enjoy the game already fulfills my happiness bar. Talking of working at a bar, yes, without giving any spoilers, but Sasha will indeed experience a whole lot of sexual activities. The only matter would be the story & time. Closing up to her fingers and facial expressions are a huge greenlight. Thank you for the feedback <3

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Reme and Sasha are the perfect couple. Like, it was mentioned in the story something about Adam and Eve. Well, that is them in a nutshell. Innocent in love and even on how to touch each other. Just wonderful. I'm hoping that Sasha's little sister can pay a surprise visit to her and maybe some shenanigans can get started between the two since Sasha is getting more corrupted....and Sasha loves and misses her little sister.
Would love to see Sasha go into the town across the bridge and get work in a bar. (see my earlier posts).

What I wrote above, was done yesterday, but, I forgot to send it, lol. Faz, it was awesome reading your response above. Yes you deserve it. You have a real winner here and your humor, I'm not kidding, sets this game apart. The art is fantastic. In the game, there are quests that I can't seem to get to, like, one says to see Lena (the nurse's wife), but, I go in the morning and afternoon and evening but it just says the same thing about the using the lotion (and I'm past the lotion, I think). So, I'm assuming that some of these quests will be reached in the next update. Which brings up the question, how do we know that we have finished with the current version? I have the SIM card, but, either we can't install it yet, or I don't know how to do it.
I was laughing so hard, watching Reme and Sasha fumbling all over each other, soooo cute. I have no idea as to how much time, sweat and tears you pour into this game, but, I know that you do your best. It really shows. I wish I had your skills. Thank you, your efforts do not go unappreciated. Stay healthy, young man.
Will you include cheating in this game? Like, something going on between Sasha and the male nurse? I know she had the hots for his chiseled body.

Reactions: fazthestampede

maquim01

Feb 23, 2024
I'm really enjoying this game. It has some bugs, but I see that fazthestampede is fixing them as much as possible. I liked the proposal of a cultural shock, in which basically the entire nsfw part, occurs due to a certain naivety of the protagonist and a certain cultural "respect" of the population. I really liked both the exhibitionism part and the lesbian scenes, which for me is just right. I would like to see more scenes of her walking around naked through areas of the map. Walking hidden on the bus maybe

fazthestampede

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
CutieLvr Oh, you mean Sasha's older sister "Lulu" (the blonde one in the prologue)? At the very far end of the story, she will visit Sasha and I hope I can reach that level of story in the near future. Furthermore, there are several extra content that you are able to access on my Pixiv page. It has a little story for Sasha and her older sister. For the bar, Sasha will be working in one. It's located at the north of her homestay "Dann's inn". The story there will escalate and as she becomes more tolerable towards "culture shocks" (lol). The other 3 towns including the high school will have many activities with different features, but my only concern is that it will still take time to reach them.

Knowing that you were entertained in Rama & Sasha's fail sex scene amuses me. Such kind words, thank you deeply.
Oh, about Linn's cutscenes, it is true that her III event is the last one for now and I haven't updated a new one (it is coming soon). Additionally, for your questions:
  1. I insert pop ups in every update to mark the players that the update has reached its end. In the latest version, the pop up will appear once you've finished "Rama's grinding arc" where it leads to "Upgrading outfit".
  2. Sorry I just replied about the SIM card again because I have answered it in previous posts, it is a feature that hasn't been implemented, but it will in the next update. You can purchase internet data, SIM card, and sewing kit at Kiki's stall in the evenings near the high school
  3. For the cheating, I will insert some but from a consensual perspective and I hope you'll find it entertaining.
maquim01 That's very kind of you, thank you. Sasha will have escalated events that will focus on exhibitionism; walking naked and being hidden are included <3

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
CutieLvr Oh, you mean Sasha's older sister "Lulu" (the blonde one in the prologue)? At the very far end of the story, she will visit Sasha and I hope I can reach that level of story in the near future. Furthermore, there are several extra content that you are able to access on my Pixiv page. It has a little story for Sasha and her older sister. For the bar, Sasha will be working in one. It's located at the north of her homestay "Dann's inn". The story there will escalate and as she becomes more tolerable towards "culture shocks" (lol). The other 3 towns including the high school will have many activities with different features, but my only concern is that it will still take time to reach them.

Knowing that you were entertained in Rama & Sasha's fail sex scene amuses me. Such kind words, thank you deeply.
Oh, about Linn's cutscenes, it is true that her III event is the last one for now and I haven't updated a new one (it is coming soon). Additionally, for your questions:
  1. I insert pop ups in every update to mark the players that the update has reached its end. In the latest version, the pop up will appear once you've finished "Rama's grinding arc" where it leads to "Upgrading outfit".
  2. Sorry I just replied about the SIM card again because I have answered it in previous posts, it is a feature that hasn't been implemented, but it will in the next update. You can purchase internet data, SIM card, and sewing kit at Kiki's stall in the evenings near the high school
  3. For the cheating, I will insert some but from a consensual perspective and I hope you'll find it entertaining.
maquim01 That's very kind of you, thank you. Sasha will have escalated events that will focus on exhibitionism; walking naked and being hidden are included <3
Yeah, Lulu, that's who I meant. Why did I think she was the younger sister? Probably because Sasha was the one to leave home first. Let me ask you Faz, is there a certain path to follow to see all the scenes? Or else you will miss something? I worry about that. I don't want to miss any part of this game.

• Red Heart

fazthestampede

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Yeah, Lulu, that's who I meant. Why did I think she was the younger sister? Probably because Sasha was the one to leave home first. Let me ask you Faz, is there a certain path to follow to see all the scenes? Or else you will miss something? I worry about that. I don't want to miss any part of this game.
There are two walkthrough versions that I made; a .txt and a google doc version. You may follow either of them and they will lead you to having all the cutscenes. As for now, the game is still designed to make the player watch all the cutscenes until a pop up/bridging to the next release appears. The .txt can be found in your game's .rar and for the google doc walkthrough, you may find it here

• Red Heart

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I have an idea that would save the actual use of NTR. Sasha has erotic dreams about the men and women she takes a liking to. Reme, Theo, Linn, Lulu, StepF, Kiki, Chief, Old Farmer, etc. So, there can be H-scenes without it being "real".

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Faz, found your "We Love You Miss Ria" on your Discord page. I am enjoying that too. Just finished with Ch.1. All other players should check it out.

fazthestampede

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
The idea is brilliant, thank you. Dream sequences are always appealing when it comes to going to the extreme :giggle:.
Also, I appreciate you reading my earlier works. Though I am quite embarrassed because it was my 1st ever and it had many silly "flaws". You're very kind!

• Red Heart

Bakayarou.

Oct 7, 2020
Hey, i hope you can help me. i'm on steam deck and when i launch the game, after a few seconds pass, the game's colours on screen turn negative and it freezes. is there a way to fix this? it's not the only game that does this

fazthestampede

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Hey, i hope you can help me. i'm on steam deck and when i launch the game, after a few seconds pass, the game's colours on screen turn negative and it freezes. is there a way to fix this? it's not the only game that does this
I wish I knew more, so I can help you.

gunnarweibrink

Nov 4, 2023
I'm playing your game and just love it ;)

But to help your development, there is a flaw in Dann scene 1 @ night.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(attached the saves for you)

So I try to get further by skipping that... hopefully not missing important things or come to a showstopper.
Many thank's for this nice game!

Last edited:

fazthestampede

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Hi kingbloo123 voidzone247 cubba Arcachnar Konstantin maquim01 Shigofumi lanyardelope
I appreciate your feedback regarding Sasha being thrown off screen for those who chose "New game" in the latest version [V.0.2.3d]. Though I should've done this last week, here is a hotfix for the bugs and you are very welcome to try with your save folder. However, remember to:

1. Copy paste your whole "save folder" instead of your file in your game's directory in order for it to work
  2. Copy paste it to: culture shock > www > (paste the FOLDER here)

Without your reports, I wouldn't have known the bug existed, especially those were from older updates. Please enjoy!
Link to Sasha's story -Culture Shock [V.0.2.3d -hotfix]
Mega

Do tell, if you still find any bugs. Have a pleasant weekend :)
gunnarweibrink Hi gunnar, I appreciate the feedback :) You may find the hotfix to the issues on the previous page of this thread. Good luck!

Reactions: gunnarweibrink
4.60 star(s) 12 Votes