RPGM Sasha's Story - Culture Shock [v0.2.4c] [fazthestampede]

4.60 star(s) 12 Votes

Shigofumi

Jul 19, 2022
Thank you for the report. The best option for now is to avoid going outside bottomless and go straight to the exclamation mark. The bug is now fixed thanks to you. ;)
Hi, you said you fixed the bug, but I have the same bug.

I like the game, but it's impossible to play due to a bug. I tried different combinations, reducing my running and walking speed, skipping days, skipping certain scenes and more.

01.png
02.jpg
03.jpg

fazthestampede

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Hi, you said you fixed the bug, but I have the same bug.

I like the game, but it's impossible to play due to a bug. I tried different combinations, reducing my running and walking speed, skipping days, skipping certain scenes and more.

View attachment 3416659
View attachment 3416664
View attachment 3416672
Hi. The bug is fixed means that it is fixed in my studio, but for the f95 release, it isn't changed. Thank you for your feedback. It would be better for me to write "the bug will be fixed in the next update". Therefore, the best option for now would be to skip the entire cutscene by using speedrunner mode right before it happens.

jinxpowpow69

Jan 29, 2019
This game is really fantastic. Nice graphics, interesting plot, good story.
The only funny plothole being heroine is SO sexually illiterate. She might be shy, but still ...
Can't wait for next updates.
I see what you mean, but I think in the prologue it was mentioned that she was homeschooled all her life and locked up by her step dad

Reactions: fazthestampede

lanyardelope

May 27, 2023
Hi. The bug is fixed means that it is fixed in my studio, but for the f95 release, it isn't changed. Thank you for your feedback. It would be better for me to write "the bug will be fixed in the next update". Therefore, the best option for now would be to skip the entire cutscene by using speedrunner mode right before it happens.
So instead of doing hotfix because the game is literally UNPLAYABLE, you recommend skipping content and waiting god knows how long for new update??? LMAO. When you literally have the fix ready, so scummy.

The last update was just bugfixes from previous update, you introduce new bugs in current update and say wait for the next bugfix update. This is moronic lol.

fazthestampede

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
So instead of doing hotfix because the game is literally UNPLAYABLE, you recommend skipping content and waiting god knows how long for new update??? LMAO. When you literally have the fix ready, so scummy.

The last update was just bugfixes from previous update, you introduce new bugs in current update and say wait for the next bugfix update. This is moronic lol.
No, the last update has:
  1. gathering scene
  2. post gathering scene
  3. ana's book scene
  4. PC research scene
  5. Rama training scene
They are all new and you can enjoy them by using the save file I've inserted.
PS: (it ain't nice to jump to false conclusion. A friendly advice: Play first, comment second.)

jinxpowpow69

Jan 29, 2019

Dude wtf... The dev didn't do a hotfix because those are OLD bugs from previous updates that just appeared now. The latest update with its new content doesn't have any bugs. Just load the save file and fap. Jeez. :sleep:

lanyardelope

May 27, 2023
No, the last update has:
  1. gathering scene
  2. post gathering scene
  3. ana's book scene
  4. PC research scene
  5. Rama training scene
They are all new and you can enjoy them by using the save file I've inserted.
PS: (it ain't nice to jump to false conclusion. A friendly advice: Play first, comment second.)
I played game from beginning and I can't finish it without skipping content, why would a save to new content matter to me?

lanyardelope

May 27, 2023
Dude wtf... The dev didn't do a hotfix because those are OLD bugs from previous updates that just appeared now. The latest update with its new content doesn't have any bugs. Just load the save file and fap. Jeez. :sleep:
Bro I'm playing game for the first time, why would I skip to latest update? At the moment there are at least 2 quests that can't be completed without entirely skipping them. And the dev replied "Oh I fixed those bugs already, but I'm not gonna upload the fix yet wait a month or 2".
I know I'm just a random f95 user, just my 2 cents.

"bugs from previous updates that just appeared now" no they appeared and were reported march 2 when the update was released.

Last edited:

AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018

Rule #1 in life: don't be a dick.

He offered a workaround, which you're free to ignore until the game has been patched. How much are you donating to the dev, this month? If you don't want to miss out on any content, just wait until a guy doing this in his spare time gets around to it, or skip the two scenes for now, and watch them in the replay when the game has been patched. This isn't a large game studio you're complaining about.

lanyardelope

May 27, 2023
Rule #1 in life: don't be a dick.

He offered a workaround, which you're free to ignore until the game has been patched. How much are you donating to the dev, this month? If you don't want to miss out on any content, just wait until a guy doing this in his spare time gets around to it, or skip the two scenes for now, and watch them in the replay when the game has been patched. This isn't a large game studio you're complaining about.
He did get around to it, but he's refusing to upload hotfix

fazthestampede

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Hi kingbloo123 voidzone247 cubba Arcachnar Konstantin maquim01 Shigofumi lanyardelope
I appreciate your feedback regarding Sasha being thrown off screen for those who chose "New game" in the latest version [V.0.2.3d]. Though I should've done this last week, here is a hotfix for the bugs and you are very welcome to try with your save folder. However, remember to:

1. Copy paste your whole "save folder" instead of your file in your game's directory in order for it to work
  2. Copy paste it to: culture shock > www > (paste the FOLDER here)

Without your reports, I wouldn't have known the bug existed, especially those were from older updates. Please enjoy!
Link to Sasha's story -Culture Shock [V.0.2.3d -hotfix]

Do tell, if you still find any bugs. Have a pleasant weekend :)

maquim01

Feb 23, 2024
Hi kingbloo123 voidzone247 cubba Arcachnar Konstantin maquim01 Shigofumi lanyardelope
I appreciate your feedback regarding Sasha being thrown off screen for those who chose "New game" in the latest version [V.0.2.3d]. Though I should've done this last week, here is a hotfix for the bugs and you are very welcome to try with your save folder. However, remember to:

1. Copy paste your whole "save folder" instead of your file in your game's directory in order for it to work
  2. Copy paste it to: culture shock > www > (paste the FOLDER here)

Without your reports, I wouldn't have known the bug existed, especially those were from older updates. Please enjoy!
Link to Sasha's story -Culture Shock [V.0.2.3d -hotfix]
Mega

Do tell, if you still find any bugs. Have a pleasant weekend :)
We are here to help

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 1784190

Overview:
You'll be playing as Sasha who's undergoing college research in Pelangi village.
This decision was due to her rigid, stressful, and restrained life with her overprotective step father.
While conducting her research, she experienced constant culture shocks that slowly revealed her true nature.
It's as if this journey only helped reveal her secret interest in activities that involves public exposure.

Thread Updated: 2024-03-02
Release Date: 2024-03-02
Developer: fazthestampede - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.3d
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD

Extras:

View attachment 1784198 View attachment 1784191 View attachment 1784192 View attachment 1784193 View attachment 1784195 View attachment 1784196 View attachment 1784197 View attachment 1784188
I love this game. Sasha is such a cutie, and I love cuties. Super hot body too. There are bugs that it seems you can get out of by just replaying the scene, but, this one, I can't get out of. So, I'll wait until the dev puts in a fix or mod, but, I'll pass the event at the bar unitl I get a response. Sasha get's stuck here, you can turn her and that's it, she can't move anymore.

Screenshot 2024-03-15 200821.png

4.60 star(s) 12 Votes