Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
In all honesty, I’ve never been interested in the Incest, lesbian, futa, furry, or other categories. I write stories as they come to me, and I develop them based on what seems most fun or interesting. I always try to create something original and out of the box (which, unfortunately, doesn’t always succeed!). I’m also not interested in attracting attention by adding tags (I didn’t add the tags to the game here on F95). I’m not interested because Sassy makes its sales on Steam (which have gone and are going reasonably well), and on Steam, there are no such tags. Sassy Girl is a game where incest remains the central theme because Miriam is convinced that MC is her son, and MC, for much of the story, believes she is his mother. Everything revolves around this. Obviously, Sassy Girl is not a game like Big Brother or similar; it’s a different type of incest. It’s a complex story where madness and surrealism mix. I never wanted to make a simple story where a clever boy sleeps with his mother, sisters, aunt... I’m sorry for the misunderstanding.
I hope I have clarified my point of view, I'm sure there will be more insults but... never mind!
wheeze.png

Zoro@stro

Apr 6, 2024
I'm sure the dev of this game won't back down even after so many complaints, but if I were him I would create an alternative path in this storyline.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Ok... Now I know that my schizophrenic "mother" can't go into the kitchen... But if I do go after her, I should wear knight's armor...

3.50 star(s) 47 Votes