onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
after playing this update i still like it and all but the Incest tag is fucking misleading as hell when i first started playing this it was not no incest then they snuck it in to only now bait and switch us all . and to remove it well write it out which is fucking dumb it should either be incest from start or none at all i was fine the way it was before the incest but with it made it hotter for me but still the Incest tag should come off this VN as it is not needed anymore. its fucked the dev went in that direction with incest add and them remove SMFH:rolleyes:

Fapmaister

Dec 17, 2019
after playing this update i still like it and all but the Incest tag is fucking misleading as hell when i first started playing this it was not no incest then they snuck it in to only now bait and switch us all . and to remove it well write it out which is fucking dumb it should either be incest from start or none at all i was fine the way it was before the incest but with it made it hotter for me but still the Incest tag should come off this VN as it is not needed anymore. its fucked the dev went in that direction with incest add and them remove SMFH:rolleyes:
so there is no incest in this game anymore?

FuhQ314

Jul 18, 2024
$10 that MC is in a mental ward and he schizo this whole thing after he saw a sassy girl magazine that a nurse was reading.
Yeah I'm not taking that bet. Even though that would totally piss off a whole bunch besides just incest fans some devs love trolling their supporters, esp when they already have their money, can't get a refund, and the AVN is almost over anyway with no plans of another one.

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Fakecest. Might as well remove that deceptive tag at this point. Miriam isn't even the MC's real mom (so he has no real sister either). Probably was a bad idea to fuck her anyway, not because of the possible incest at the time (which was hot at least for awhile) but because it's unwise to stick your dick in crazy in the longer term. Glad I didn't support this bullshit on SS, I'd be pissed and wanting a refund. This is Exhibit A on why it's best to not support shit until it's completed and then just buy it once like used to be done, if it doesn't leave you disappointed.
The plot twist is absolutely retarded as well, because he couldn't finish the game without shoehorning some lesbian stuff apparently.
Fucks sake:FacePalm:, she was ok as a crazy mommy character why mess it up like that.

FuhQ314

Jul 18, 2024
The plot twist is absolutely retarded as well, because he couldn't finish the game without shoehorning some lesbian stuff apparently.
Fucks sake:FacePalm:, she was ok as a crazy mommy character why mess it up like that.
Probably the reasons are only known to the dev and given the angry mob this incited 2nd only to surprise NTR I doubt he will chime in and tell us either, or probably even tell their chump supporters on their SS or other pages. My guess is they just wanted to troll incest fans.

FuhQ314

Jul 18, 2024
Hmm...I'm wondering what does the Timmy NTR entail? (Not real NTR...but the opposite of it, where MC actually cucks Timmy?) Placed in the story as a joke scene, like the Mommy incest content that some seemed to be real upset about it not being real?

Regards.

Update... Now that NTR was funny. But poor Timmy. :KEK:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:ROFLMAO:
Yeah I know, in that situation with my crush getting fucked in front of me I wouldn't know what to do first, bust a nut or cry and kill myself.

Victor Shakespeare

Nov 6, 2023
The first game ending really shocks me,reminds me of the famous Japanese anime School Days broadcasted in July,2007.However,this update makes the Mariam schizopheria more acceptable.Now I'm wondering what other endings might be,or all the things are just a dream?

3.50 star(s) 48 Votes