CringeLord

Jun 7, 2018
Man, what a brain fucking this game's story is. Guy starts questioning his sanity, keeps asking himself if he's gone nuts, and then there's that derailed freight train of a therapy session where he recounts his exploits. If the dude isn't crazy, he sure talks crazy.

"So and so, she is my coworker, I fucked her, then r*ped her friend, also r*ped my sister, I'm also fucking my mom, and also, the girls I r*ped, they really wanted it. I also made this famous actress suck my dick." Trump better turn his head like a radar dish, this game's MC is really trying to impress Jodie Foster.

And then therapist is getting turned on and puts on the Catwoman shit. What a fucking blender to the brain. Couldn't even tug my dude anymore, I became too enthralled with this clusterfuck of a story, I wouldn't say it's "good" but it's for sure not bad, well, as far as this subculture is concerned. Very weird experience.

Urk

Aug 8, 2020
I'm half way through episode 2 and its great so far. I understand what's going on through Miriam's mind when she's being a bitch and i wish the MC could've had dialogue to call her on her deluded bs (she's trying to push MC away, because she's scared and jealous, on my play through she knows about everything i'm doing)

I spoiled myself since scythus didn't do any spoil warning, but we'll see how it goes, doesn't seem like a good plot twist but i always ignore those relationships on the games anyway. Just give an option to change it now.

I'm really loving the game so far. Hematite.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Sassy Girl [v0.5.4] [Hematite]

Changelog:

325 New images
5000 words
6 Animations

"In this important update, the MC will finally confront the truth with Miriam once and for all. Past choices will have the chance to unlock the first of the 4 endings of the story. MC, Beatrice, and poor Timmy will meet with Robert Ness. After the meeting, Beatrice will want to party.

Win/Linux/Mac:

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Soundgfx

May 4, 2020
Man, what a brain fucking this game's story is. Guy starts questioning his sanity, keeps asking himself if he's gone nuts, and then there's that derailed freight train of a therapy session where he recounts his exploits. If the dude isn't crazy, he sure talks crazy.

"So and so, she is my coworker, I fucked her, then r*ped her friend, also r*ped my sister, I'm also fucking my mom, and also, the girls I r*ped, they really wanted it. I also made this famous actress suck my dick." Trump better turn his head like a radar dish, this game's MC is really trying to impress Jodie Foster.

And then therapist is getting turned on and puts on the Catwoman shit. What a fucking blender to the brain. Couldn't even tug my dude anymore, I became too enthralled with this clusterfuck of a story, I wouldn't say it's "good" but it's for sure not bad, well, as far as this subculture is concerned. Very weird experience.
that pfp really amplifies the how you're feeling my guy :LUL:

Stifler's Mom

Aug 11, 2023

Changelog:

325 New images
5000 words
6 Animations

"In this important update, the MC will finally confront the truth with Miriam once and for all. Past choices will have the chance to unlock the first of the 4 endings of the story. MC, Beatrice, and poor Timmy will meet with Robert Ness. After the meeting, Beatrice will want to party.

Win/Linux/Mac:
PIXELDRAIN
Thank you, of course, but damn, it's not pretty. How does a developer earn a living?

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
Timmy "NTR" was unexpected.... because the NTR is aimed at Timmy.... Much appreciated, because cucking with MC as Bull is rare.

Furthermore, that early end is even more disturbing then the rwst of the game..

Oh, and Mods the incest tag was debunked.

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
Timmy "NTR" was unexpected.... because the NTR is aimed at Timmy.... Much appreciated, because cucking with MC as Bull is rare.

Furthermore, that early end is even more disturbing then the rwst of the game..

Oh, and Mods the incest tag was debunked.
How was it debunked? Feel free to spoiler me. I've been letting this game cook awhile before I start it.

FuhQ314

Jul 18, 2024
Fakecest. Might as well remove that deceptive tag at this point. Miriam isn't even the MC's real mom (so he has no real sister either). Probably was a bad idea to fuck her anyway, not because of the possible incest at the time (which was hot at least for awhile) but because it's unwise to stick your dick in crazy in the longer term. Glad I didn't support this bullshit on SS, I'd be pissed and wanting a refund. This is Exhibit A on why it's best to not support shit until it's completed and then just buy it once like used to be done, if it doesn't leave you disappointed.

Last edited:

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
Fakecest. Miriam isn't even the MC's real mom. Probably was a bad idea to fuck her anyway, not because of the possible incest at the time (which was hot at least for awhile) but because it's unwise to stick your dick in crazy in the longer term.
Dude learn to use spoilers

3.50 star(s) 48 Votes