The_Ripper

Jul 9, 2021
so i play this each new update, and hoping the dialogue will one day make some sense is futile. this dev can't write anything that makes sense. it's like in trying to present the mc as possibly scizo, he is telling us that he (the dev) is scizo because the dialouges make no fucking sense. my brain is bleeding trying to make sense of this dialogue. had to vent. venting done..
Yeah this is another example of a VN that started off very promising then slowly devolved into idiocy, now that I switched my PC over to Linux i will no longer be able to watch this VN devolve any further lol as there is no Linux port and I am OK with that. Too bad the premise at the start was quite good and unique.

Tord_Ivel

Donor
Oct 3, 2017
Yeah this is another example of a VN that started off very promising then slowly devolved into idiocy, now that I switched my PC over to Linux i will no longer be able to watch this VN devolve any further lol as there is no Linux port and I am OK with that. Too bad the premise at the start was quite good and unique.
It's a Ren'Py game, so it's fairly straightforward to make it run under Linux, even if the dev doesn't include the libraries. I recommend checking out this thread:

https://f95zone.to/threads/playing-on-linux-tutorials-tools-and-help.19523/

Reactions: The_Ripper

jaabr

Nov 20, 2019
doesnt even need to do that, even wine works perfectly, just symlink your ~/.renpy folder to save location in wine saves location

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
This game is just jerk off material. Don't expect anything to make sense. Just get your jergens and kleenex and forget everything else about the game.

Reactions: reyty

elandoor

Nov 26, 2022
i can assume that the all thing is not real and maybe mc will wake up in hospital there is no incst
but if real so much thank to dev

7/12/2024 Prove me

Last edited:
Reactions: Fapmaister

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
Who gets pregnant in this game and what is the extent of the pregnancy content?
Didn't play through but I did flip through the assets. There's a redhead woman who becomes pregnant and sex in the latest chapter with her but she's barely showing.

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
It's not much of a mystery really, if you fuck her in the hypnosis session, she should tell you that the baby is yours. Otherwise she'll say it belongs to her ex.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's understandable as to how it might be vague since the way MC gets her pregnant is so ridiculous.

codrus

Oct 12, 2019
Yeah this is another example of a VN that started off very promising then slowly devolved into idiocy, now that I switched my PC over to Linux i will no longer be able to watch this VN...
There's an .sh script included; runs fine on Linux. The mod, however, is causing it to crash on startup, but it runs fine w/o.

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Bloody hell the story in this game didn't just take a 180, it took a fucking 1800 turn. The translation is incredibly bad though, like Google translate levels of bad.

Honestly I played the whole game in 3 days and not sure if I want to continue with it because the story didn't start good already, yet it went full nosedive around the time you "discover" that Miriam is your mom. Practically all characters in the game, including the main character, seem to have 2 or 3 different personalities lmao.

The renders are a 8/10 at least, so it has that going for it.

Xx_Gamerdad-69_xX

Jul 18, 2024
One of the best renpy VNs (albeit i don't have a lot of experience with those) I've played in terms of dialogue and character depth. Can't give decisive conclusions on the story since it's not finished yet, but so far it's OK, i'd say serviceable. Renders are visually pleasing, but most animations are extremely silly and I can't take them seriously. Usually I skip 90% of the text in these games, which is not the case with this one.

Remarius

Mar 30, 2022
Bloody hell the story in this game didn't just take a 180, it took a fucking 1800 turn. The translation is incredibly bad though, like Google translate levels of bad.

Honestly I played the whole game in 3 days and not sure if I want to continue with it because the story didn't start good already, yet it went full nosedive around the time you "discover" that Miriam is your mom. Practically all characters in the game, including the main character, seem to have 2 or 3 different personalities lmao.

The renders are a 8/10 at least, so it has that going for it.
Glad it wasn't just me - exactly the same point I started thinking... that's stupid.

Reactions: Vortex@
3.50 star(s) 48 Votes