Lerd0

Devoted Member
Donor
Jr. Uploader
Jul 29, 2017
In all honesty, I’ve never been interested in the Incest, lesbian, futa, furry, or other categories. I write stories as they come to me, and I develop them based on what seems most fun or interesting. I always try to create something original and out of the box (which, unfortunately, doesn’t always succeed!). I’m also not interested in attracting attention by adding tags (I didn’t add the tags to the game here on F95). I’m not interested because Sassy makes its sales on Steam (which have gone and are going reasonably well), and on Steam, there are no such tags. Sassy Girl is a game where incest remains the central theme because Miriam is convinced that MC is her son, and MC, for much of the story, believes she is his mother. Everything revolves around this. Obviously, Sassy Girl is not a game like Big Brother or similar; it’s a different type of incest. It’s a complex story where madness and surrealism mix. I never wanted to make a simple story where a clever boy sleeps with his mother, sisters, aunt... I’m sorry for the misunderstanding.
I hope I have clarified my point of view, I'm sure there will be more insults but... never mind!
wheeze.png

Zoro@stro

Apr 6, 2024
I'm sure the dev of this game won't back down even after so many complaints, but if I were him I would create an alternative path in this storyline.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Ok... Now I know that my schizophrenic "mother" can't go into the kitchen... But if I do go after her, I should wear knight's armor...

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
I'm confused by the script if you play the game and question your reality you delve into madness but if you ignore it things work out much better.

The dev seems to think the best course to dealing with mental illness is to ignore it. Make no sense.

Allan Wolf

Jun 1, 2021
In all honesty, I’ve never been interested in the Incest, lesbian, futa, furry, or other categories. I write stories as they come to me, and I develop them based on what seems most fun or interesting. I always try to create something original and out of the box (which, unfortunately, doesn’t always succeed!). I’m also not interested in attracting attention by adding tags (I didn’t add the tags to the game here on F95). I’m not interested because Sassy makes its sales on Steam (which have gone and are going reasonably well), and on Steam, there are no such tags. Sassy Girl is a game where incest remains the central theme because Miriam is convinced that MC is her son, and MC, for much of the story, believes she is his mother. Everything revolves around this. Obviously, Sassy Girl is not a game like Big Brother or similar; it’s a different type of incest. It’s a complex story where madness and surrealism mix. I never wanted to make a simple story where a clever boy sleeps with his mother, sisters, aunt... I’m sorry for the misunderstanding.
I hope I have clarified my point of view, I'm sure there will be more insults but... never mind!
Forgive me for my intrusion, but there was no way you could have created another different route, where Myriam is actually the MC's mother and let the user choose which route to follow?

I'm sure it would be better for everyone including you.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Omg its a story. So you had fun until now but because you didnt fuck mommy dear now thats all invalid? Come on :LOL:

Edit: i mean it isnt like if there was sudden NTR or Femdom...
While I dislike this game for other reason the sudden dislike for this game makes me laugh not gonna lie then again I avoided "the mother " Still plan to finish this game once it has the complete game since as I understand it , it's gonna be a shorter game and should be finished soon ish

ArunPrime

Nov 5, 2022
I bet in the end of the game mc will awake in a hospital, then a nurse come will say you are in a hospital and you are in a coma for several years :eek:

The End....
This will continue on Sassy Girl Part 2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: THE KILLER 13
Jan 3, 2021
No, all you cared about was riding the incest bandwagon for the money. And now you give the middle finger to the people that made you said money in the first place, because you seem to be making good money with the Steam casual audience. You want to play it safe now.

HematiteDev

Oct 23, 2023
No, all you cared about was riding the incest bandwagon for the money. And now you give the middle finger to the people that made you said money in the first place, because you seem to be making good money with the Steam casual audience. You want to play it safe now.
You are completely off the mark. As I said, the game is sold on Steam, and on Steam incest is not mentioned anywhere in the game description. Those who bought the game did so without knowing exactly what the plot content was. On Patreon I always had very few subscribers, many of whom abandoned the game just when the story came out that Miriam was MC's mother. You also have to consider that MC finds out that Miriam is his mother in the second part of the third chapter (the total chapters are 5). Only to realize that she is not actually his mother at the end of chapter four. If I wanted to make money with the incest story, I would have brought up the mother's story as early as the first scene of the first chapter. Incest as a topic for us developers is a trap that tends to be avoided. Because putting it in stories as the main topic attracts many players, but drives away just as many. Besides the fact that on Patreon incest is cause for banning. Incest made me lose money!

Een Vieze Vent

Aug 5, 2017
You are completely off the mark. As I said, the game is sold on Steam, and on Steam incest is not mentioned anywhere in the game description. Those who bought the game did so without knowing exactly what the plot content was. On Patreon I always had very few subscribers, many of whom abandoned the game just when the story came out that Miriam was MC's mother. You also have to consider that MC finds out that Miriam is his mother in the second part of the third chapter (the total chapters are 5). Only to realize that she is not actually his mother at the end of chapter four. If I wanted to make money with the incest story, I would have brought up the mother's story as early as the first scene of the first chapter. Incest as a topic for us developers is a trap that tends to be avoided. Because putting it in stories as the main topic attracts many players, but drives away just as many. Besides the fact that on Patreon incest is cause for banning. Incest made me lose money!
fleetwood-mac-little-lies.gif

Wincest is best, there is no way you would lose money over it.

3.50 star(s) 56 Votes