Rohse

Jan 4, 2018
Well this took a turn to the decidedly fucked up.

Played the second release and decided to give it some time to mature and get some more content. Come back to a MC that's aparently lost his mind completely. What. the. fuck?!

Want to see the end of this... can't imagine it getting significantly stranger, but who knows.

MAGO-DAG

Forum Fanatic
Sep 1, 2023
Just finished this short update, it was actually more of a funny update, especially the hospital scene was hilarious lol

Dude,HematiteDev you really have a talent for creating sex scenes, and netori scene was really amazingly better and hot! I hope to see something like that from you in the future 1000227070.gif :devilish:

Reactions: Stifler's Mom

AMRFTY

Jun 28, 2023
In all honesty, I’ve never been interested in the Incest, lesbian, futa, furry, or other categories. I write stories as they come to me, and I develop them based on what seems most fun or interesting. I always try to create something original and out of the box (which, unfortunately, doesn’t always succeed!). I’m also not interested in attracting attention by adding tags (I didn’t add the tags to the game here on F95). I’m not interested because Sassy makes its sales on Steam (which have gone and are going reasonably well), and on Steam, there are no such tags. Sassy Girl is a game where incest remains the central theme because Miriam is convinced that MC is her son, and MC, for much of the story, believes she is his mother. Everything revolves around this. Obviously, Sassy Girl is not a game like Big Brother or similar; it’s a different type of incest. It’s a complex story where madness and surrealism mix. I never wanted to make a simple story where a clever boy sleeps with his mother, sisters, aunt... I’m sorry for the misunderstanding.
I hope I have clarified my point of view, I'm sure there will be more insults but... never mind!
You are completely off the mark. As I said, the game is sold on Steam, and on Steam incest is not mentioned anywhere in the game description. Those who bought the game did so without knowing exactly what the plot content was. On Patreon I always had very few subscribers, many of whom abandoned the game just when the story came out that Miriam was MC's mother. You also have to consider that MC finds out that Miriam is his mother in the second part of the third chapter (the total chapters are 5). Only to realize that she is not actually his mother at the end of chapter four. If I wanted to make money with the incest story, I would have brought up the mother's story as early as the first scene of the first chapter. Incest as a topic for us developers is a trap that tends to be avoided. Because putting it in stories as the main topic attracts many players, but drives away just as many. Besides the fact that on Patreon incest is cause for banning. Incest made me lose money!
I know the mere sight of my name will piss some people off here, but please... relax. I don't mean to bring harm to the game. I've redacted most of what I said to the point where people can form their own opinions and the last months I've sat on my fingers watching things unfold. And as always, I am glad to see Hematite take time out to explain his mind. Even if it's not the explanation some people wanted, from what I can tell here. I would like to speak my mind, because there is a lot of negativity aimed at the developer purely for the family thing - and in my misunderstanding, I was fuelled by a same negative energy for a different subject.

Back when Hematite explained to me the story focused on absurdism/surrealism, I made note of the fact it is hard to pull of well because the line between understanding and misunderstanding is thin and is based upon understanding the ground rule of absurdism. I mistook the game for a deeper-layered, logic-based psychological corruption. I was wrong. The moment I realized the developer was aiming for a different benchmark, things in the game found a better reasoning. I could better see the path Hematite aimed for. Now I had probably hoped this game was something a bit different. But in the end, the developer has explained part of the vision and it's up to him to follow it, up to us if we want to keep watching.

I can appreciate the product a bit better now knowing it's made to deliberately take a few liberties with logic and reality. I can only advise you to do the same or stop playing. It's the only way this game will be fun, if that kind of thing is fun for you.

I'm curious to how it will end. That's my opinion for now until the end of the game.

Last edited:

XxXGhost

Feb 8, 2022
read this:

End of the story.
I'm happy to have finished another game. It's not easy to work on these stories alone, with consistency and without ever losing passion. For this reason, I am satisfied with my work. Sassy Girl is an unusual story. I had a lot of fun playing with the controversial personalities of all the characters, and I’ll continue to do so in future projects.
Sassy reached 118,000 words, 4,100 images, 120 animations, and 390 choice menus. Initially, I didn't plan for it to be this long; I had forecasted 75,000 words and 2,500 images.
I believe I’ve made significant progress since the days of The College, my first project. I sold that project to a friend, and it’s still being consistently developed. I know I can still improve, so I’m always ready to accept constructive criticism.
In a few days, I’ll release Sinful Vampires, a completely different story from Sassy Girl, but still full of kinks and developed with genuine passion and dedication.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Sassy Girl [v1.0.0] [Hematite] - Compressed

Win/Linux [514 MB]
- - - -

Mac [509 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.50 star(s) 56 Votes