AlexTrem

Sep 15, 2019
Made a Mod with choice recommendations ("walkthrough"), unlocked gallery + some more game settings

=======================================================
Oct. 10, 2024
New, final game version is out. But after a quick check I'm not sure I finish my Mod for it.
Seems you get now bad endings following the former WT hints
(probably because of the recommended "shizo" points, but not sure)
I maybe check it after some time again, but for now I set the Mod to onhold.
=======================================================

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I really hope you will make a new one with the right ending, keep on your good work buddy. have a good day !!!

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
so how bad is it I haven't played this for several updates but I plan to eventually lol when space opens up on my play order haha

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
was it tho? there's still pretend incest, no? that's still incest in my book, even if the dev backtracked it for whatever reason...

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Well the ending was as rushed as I thought it would be but at least the dev had the self respect to do it instead of leaving it like so many do, props for that.

The last 2 updates weren't great in my opinion but still got a good laugh out of some of the craziness from the previous updates so overall I think it's still worth to play it, as long as you don't take it too seriously it's a good AVN.

I'm sure it was a good learning experience for the dev, curious to see what he comes up with next if he decided to continue.

Reactions: gtpman

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Well at least it ended and not milk it or abandoned, props for that.
Well the ending was as rushed as I thought it would be but at least the dev had the self respect to do it instead of leaving it like so many do, props for that.

The last 2 updates weren't great in my opinion but still got a good laugh out of some of the craziness from the previous updates so overall I think it's still worth to play it, as long as you don't take it too seriously it's a good AVN.

I'm sure it was a good learning experience for the dev, curious to see what he comes up with next if he decided to continue.
Really?! Im of the opinion that rushing a product makes the product bad forever, but if it’s never completed, then you can stay with the positive memory of the game.

Like, there’s a reason GoT is not regarded positively, a shit ending DOES do more Damage than an incomplete game.

Lastly, an incomplete game usually comes from a Dev who’s life got in the way. Milking comes from a shitty dev. If a dev gives a rushed ending, they made a conscious choice to leave it bad.

I’m not saying this is the case for this game since I didn’t play it, but I don’t like when people say: “at least they finished it”. It’s such a non committal response for a creative work. IMO of course.

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Really?! Im of the opinion that rushing a product makes the product bad forever, but if it’s never completed, then you can stay with the positive memory of the game.

Like, there’s a reason GoT is not regarded positively, a shit ending DOES do more Damage than an incomplete game.

Lastly, an incomplete game usually comes from a Dev who’s life got in the way. Milking comes from a shitty dev. If a dev gives a rushed ending, they made a conscious choice to leave it bad.

I’m not saying this is the case for this game since I didn’t play it, but I don’t like when people say: “at least they finished it”. It’s such a non committal response for a creative work. IMO of course.
GoT wasn't just a rush job, it was also a trash for at least 2 seasons, the last one being particularly egregious.

Anyway this doesn't have such an ending unless you went the madness route, it just ends in a basic way and yes it's better to end a product then to leave it unfinished if the dev plans on making more VNs.

Reactions: Larry2000

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
GoT wasn't just a rush job, it was also a trash for at least 2 seasons, the last one being particularly egregious.

Anyway this doesn't have such an ending unless you went the madness route, it just ends in a basic way and yes it's better to end a product then to leave it unfinished if the dev plans on making more VNs.
That’s fair on GoT, but even then unraveling all your plot points like a dusty roll of carpet is probably a bigger factor XD

I will once again deviant from you, because rushing a game is the ONLY way you can continue making games without ruining your reputation. Doing the bare minimum shouldn’t be the default :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Juerhullycin

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
SassyGirl-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
so how bad is it I haven't played this for several updates but I plan to eventually lol when space opens up on my play order haha
If you're not obsessed with incest I would say it's more or less decent VN (it's all subjective anyways).
People were rioting when MC found out that Mariam is not his mother.

Also don't go Shizo path, according to Mod it's the best path lol, in reality you will get a bad ending. I used PDF/text walkthrough.

While in general it has rushed endings (in my opinion), I'm still gonna buy it on steam, I enjoyed playing the game enough to buy it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dessolos

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
This game was perfectly fine without the incest stuff - it was a plot which did not need it, you were to seduce a sexy MILF so her hubby could divorce her on the cheap... simple really but out of nowhere incest was stated as being a thing in the narrative so fine we can live with the twist and i think most were kinda hopping on when it was added. Issue was to then counter twist it NOT being incest no more was so negatively received i think the dev has decided to pack up his toys and stomp off with a rushed completion of the game. Good dev who is clearly masterful at creating games but his decision making with the twists was clearly awful and effected the products reception badly. Feel this game could have gone on for a year or so more personally and no one would have minded or felt it was being milked.

Reactions: Overlord070
3.50 star(s) 56 Votes