jillybeans

Apr 22, 2018
is the link from op safe?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

it closes on me when i opened link and went to the page, so im not sure if it was my anti virus or if i got a virus from it. It got 4 hits on virustotal, so im not sure if i should be worried.

Last edited:
Reactions: GuardianZ

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
This game was perfectly fine without the incest stuff - it was a plot which did not need it, you were to seduce a sexy MILF so her hubby could divorce her on the cheap... simple really but out of nowhere incest was stated as being a thing in the narrative so fine we can live with the twist and i think most were kinda hopping on when it was added. Issue was to then counter twist it NOT being incest no more was so negatively received i think the dev has decided to pack up his toys and stomp off with a rushed completion of the game. Good dev who is clearly masterful at creating games but his decision making with the twists was clearly awful and effected the products reception badly. Feel this game could have gone on for a year or so more personally and no one would have minded or felt it was being milked.
Wait so let me get this straight, the dev added a plot twist that there was incest that I can understand, but how the hell did make that it is not incest again? That makes no sense. No wonder people got mad who are interested in it. With that said how did the ending go? Any brief summary of it?

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
If you're not obsessed with incest I would say it's more or less decent VN (it's all subjective anyways).
People were rioting when MC found out that Mariam is not his mother.

Also don't go Shizo path, according to Mod it's the best path lol, in reality you will get a bad ending. I used PDF/text walkthrough.

While in general it has rushed endings (in my opinion), I'm still gonna buy it steam, I enjoyed playing the game enough to buy it.
yeah I think when I do play it I might replay it from the start tbh. Knowing what I know now reading this thread I might not hate it as much. I kind of started it dislike this one right after you can rape or not rape the "sister" ( forget her name). Since at the time the no rape option was bugged and I recall their reaction to the MC doing that really threw me off as they acted like it was no big deal. That's around when I kind of stopped playing but was waiting for it to be complete to see how bat shit crazy it gets. But I am curious of the endings haha so i'll probably play both paths.

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Ok...
At least this game taught me it's the LAST time I will ever play a game with a Schizo Main character :ROFLMAO: Because it makes you question whether any scene/event are actually part of the story or not. I HATE this feeling.

This game had very good moments tho. Some of the scenes are as hot as they can get for these kind of games! Still.. I'm part of the group that was not happy that the dev pussied out of some of the taboo kinks..

Last edited:

Arachnox

Aug 3, 2018
Is this running on Ren' Py? Joiplay can't recognize the type :( (I have the RenPt plugin installed and updated). Has anyone successfully ran it on Joiplay?

ArunPrime

Nov 5, 2022
Is this running on Ren' Py? Joiplay can't recognize the type :( (I have the RenPt plugin installed and updated). Has anyone successfully ran it on Joiplay?
Yes it's running in latest JoiPlay and renpy plugin.
And you don't need JoiPlay because koga already updated his mod+android port

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
That’s fair on GoT, but even then unraveling all your plot points like a dusty roll of carpet is probably a bigger factor XD

I will once again deviant from you, because rushing a game is the ONLY way you can continue making games without ruining your reputation. Doing the bare minimum shouldn’t be the default :LOL::ROFLMAO:
Most devs don't finish their work, the default in this business is doing less than the bare minimum of anywhere else lol
I prefer someone to finish their work even if it is rushed than to leave it or milk it but I understand your position as well.

Reactions: Larry2000

RR6612

Sep 3, 2017
Well the ending didn't have the same finesse of the beginning that's for sure, kinda rush.

The reserve incest uno wasn't necessary, honestly the game could have done without the original twist.

Skoct

Nov 24, 2018
I give it a 3.5/5 rating, the models are pretty good and I haven't found any bugs while playing it, in terms of the story the beginning is quite enough, the premise of finding or becoming the lover is pretty decent, but after it is revealed who your mother is, the story takes a acceleration as if there were no tomorrow, we jump from scene to scene, at one point we are in an interview in the mountains and then we return to the house as if nothing had happened, but then they play with the idea that what you see is real or not (it would have been nice if they had included that mechanic from the beginning), and then I feel that things only happen for no reason and that my decisions do not affect the end at all.

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
My 2c in case the dev ever looks at this thread: TERRIBLE ending to what was a really fun game. The complete plot reversal in the last update should have been a warning, but since the game is on steam & ss and not on the nazi site I held out hope that there might be a "reverse twist" in this update. Instead we get an update that cuts right to an epilogue that makes everything else that happened in the game other than Miriam completely irrelevant and keeps the out-of-left-field change in MC's relationship with her from the previous update, giving the finger to most players (who were playing because of the original relationship the entire way through the game until the last 2 updates).

Almost feels like dev was married and his wife found out about the game and in 2 quick moves decided to ruin it completely and destroy his fanbase by first alienating the vast majority of fans of the game (last update) and then ending it out of the blue (this one) with a quiet whimper rather than a bang. One of the few times I think I would have preferred a game be abandoned rather than finished so disappointingly. :cry: Artistic freedom is one thing, but deliberately flipping off the fanbase who enjoyed your work is a really odd choice. Oh, well. Hope others liked the way it ended more than I did.

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Most devs don't finish their work, the default in this business is doing less than the bare minimum of anywhere else lol
I prefer someone to finish their work even if it is rushed than to leave it or milk it but I understand your position as well.
My point isn’t to refute your feelings. It’s only ever that we shouldn’t let up on criticism BECAUSE of the average.

Example: My wife kissed another dude, but at least she didn’t Fuck Him this time.

Having low expectations is fine, but I think people shouldn’t just accept it because others are so bad. That’s it. It’s mostly a philosophical position hoping people didn’t just give everything a pass.

Darklord_1965

May 12, 2020
Wow. TBH, I would have much prefered seeing an abandoned tag instead of the last 2 updates and this rushed crappy ending. I would have been disappointed but never as much as I am now. I can't understand someone spending countless hours working on something and then messing it up the way you did Hematite. I look forward to reading the Steam comments and see how many will share similar opinions. Steam can be a really tough crowd. Good luck regardless, I believe you'll need it.

HematiteDev

Oct 23, 2023
How should this story have ended in your opinion?
I’m addressing those who say the ending is bad.
Considering that there are 4 main endings, each with 4 variants of the same ending, for a total of 8.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte
3.50 star(s) 56 Votes