maelstromancer2

Sep 2, 2023
Frankly, that harem ending felt contemptuous and I won't be bothering with the others, so the following is solely based on my experience with that particular ending. I went in with low expectations and wanted to see the end just for the sake of completion, but I honestly regret it now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

earthdrake

Oct 21, 2017
To be honest I expected something at least, the endings feels rushed and completed only because the dev wanted to close it quickly.
Both the endings where he is crazy and dies and the endings where he did not regardless of who you end up with.
The story escalated in craziness but I expected some kind of resolution, maybe even a happy ending when Miriam actually started to improve mentally, sadly, nothing.

HX_Eros

Jun 7, 2021
I truly enjoy the journey of the game's development. It was a fun ride—much to you and your future endeavors.

shaun-of-the-dead-gif.gif

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
nice anew update glad to see it is updated but sad that is is completed and even sader the incest was taken out 2 updates ago but it is what it is though be interesting to see how it ends though(y):coffee:

Immunity

Jul 8, 2017
Haven't it played it yet (was waiting for it to be finished), but that developer note on the final update just screams "I'm only in it for the money (selling your projects off?) and I'm glad I'm done with this finally". Not really how one should approach creative works, and it gives me pause to wonder if the ending was just slapped on there like so many other "completed" VNs. Also, it apparently removed tags at some point, another red flag. Probably not worth it at this point.

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
I know the mere sight of my name will piss some people off here, but please... relax. I don't mean to bring harm to the game. I've redacted most of what I said to the point where people can form their own opinions and the last months I've sat on my fingers watching things unfold. And as always, I am glad to see Hematite take time out to explain his mind. Even if it's not the explanation some people wanted, from what I can tell here. I would like to speak my mind, because there is a lot of negativity aimed at the developer purely for the family thing - and in my misunderstanding, I was fuelled by a same negative energy for a different subject.

Back when Hematite explained to me the story focused on absurdism/surrealism, I made note of the fact it is hard to pull of well because the line between understanding and misunderstanding is thin and is based upon understanding the ground rule of absurdism. I mistook the game for a deeper-layered, logic-based psychological corruption. I was wrong. The moment I realized the developer was aiming for a different benchmark, things in the game found a better reasoning. I could better see the path Hematite aimed for. Now I had probably hoped this game was something a bit different. But in the end, the developer has explained part of the vision and it's up to him to follow it, up to us if we want to keep watching.

I can appreciate the product a bit better now knowing it's made to deliberately take a few liberties with logic and reality. I can only advise you to do the same or stop playing. It's the only way this game will be fun, if that kind of thing is fun for you.

I'm curious to how it will end. That's my opinion for now until the end of the game.
See, the thing is that to pull any of that off, you need to actually be at least a somewhat competent writer/storyteller, and this "dev", like most AVN "devs", just isn't.

Anyways, seeing some of the comments, I'm not even gonna bother, the game was a clusterfuck last time I played, and I doubt it somehow got magically fixed in a couple of updates...

Anime34guy

Aug 7, 2022
Ne
I've updated my Walkthrough for version 0.1.4 and 0.2.6 of Sassy Girl.
Excelent game. Enjoy!

2023-08-26: Sassy Girl 0.2.9 Walkthrough updated!
Please enjoy.

2023-09-14: I've just read that Sassy Girl 0.2.11 was released. As soon as it appears on F95 I'll update my Walkthrough.
Regards!

2023-10-02: Sassy Girl 0.2.11 Walkthrough updated!

2023-10-23: Sassy Girl 0.2.13 Walkthrough updated!

2023-11-16: Sassy Girl 0.2.15 Walkthrough updated!

2023-12-04: Sassy Girl 0.3.3 Walkthrough updated!

2024-01-05: Sassy Girl 0.3.5 Walkthrough updated!

2024-01-26: Sassy Girl 0.4.0 Walkthrough updated!

2024-03-07: Sassy Girl 0.4.8 Walkthrough updated!

2024-04-09: Sassy Girl 0.4.13 Walkthrough updated!

2024-05-28: Sassy Girl 0.4.15 Walkthrough updated!

2024-06-10: Updating Sassy Girl Walkthrough to version 0.4.17
New version please

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
=======================================================
Oct. 10, 2024
New, final game version is out. But after a quick check I'm not sure I finish my Mod for it.
Seems you get now bad endings following the former WT hints
(probably because of the recommended "shizo" points, but not sure)
I maybe check it after some time again, but for now I set the to Mod to onhold.
=======================================================

Ya need to read this first before asking for a walkthrough

juice2000

Jun 2, 2017
Only two endings I don't how to get. The Adele,Karen,Janine throuple ending, and the Janine,Dorothy pregnant ending. So I had to not open some love interest path to get these endings?
for the tthrouple you have to not tell janine you love her after the Adele scene, choose shes changing you.

Reactions: OWSam000

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I'll wait for the mod to update, love the renders and the kinky scenes in this one
It might not ever get updated

Oct. 10, 2024
New, final game version is out. But after a quick check I'm not sure I finish my Mod for it.
Seems you get now bad endings following the former WT hints
(probably because of the recommended "shizo" points, but not sure)
I maybe check it after some time again, but for now I set the to Mod to onhold.

3.50 star(s) 56 Votes