Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
fr, no dedicated dorothy ending...
Unfortunately, that's how it is to settle for the joint ending with Jani.

The schizophrenic ending 2 was a joke, because he kills himself and everyone else.

There is also variation in the ending of all the main LIs, where you can leave Jani aside.

(I don't know why, but lately the games that are completed have terrible endings, except for one or another, I hope that changes, because they go from being good/excellent games to normal with bad endings.)

PS: Jani's haircut in the solo and shared ending looks horrible on her, she looks so good with long hair.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: GoneHunting

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
Hi all !
Anyone have a walkthrough from V4.17 to the end , please ?
Thank you :)
Friend, on the main page there is a link to Koga's MuliMod, there it tells you what each choice does.

Now you do need to get all the endings, there is an unlockable gallery and you can see them there.
If not, it's simple.

There is an ending that you could call Harem of the LIs (Love Interests), where you connected with all of them, accept that Dorothy makes videos on the Internet and you didn't choose to go with Janine in the end
and you didn't choose the schizophrenia path, because if you did, it only changes at the end and the MC explodes everything, if not he just mentions the girls and ends up with Miriam. That one also has a small variant, which is that you can leave Janine aside and she won't appear at the end on the ship, but she will leave you a letter saying goodbye, but once again you can find her if you want and take her back home (There you can have a foursome if you convince her to come back), that is achieved by having a physical relationship, not a love relationship with her.

If you connect with all of them and have love for Jani and tell Dorothy that she should not do the option of making videos for the internet, you can choose to go with Jani and she will take Dorothy too.

Of course there is also a premature ending to the rest, if you talk to Miriam after learning about her past in that clinic.

That's it, there are no more endings, well if you go the schizophrenic route and go with the choice of either Jani or Jani and Dorothy, it does the same thing as in the Harem/Ship ending which is to exploit him and the girls Jani or Jani/Dorothy pregnant.

By the way, the choice of pregnancy for Miriam's mother and the sister does not exist, because in the end nothing is said about it, nor is it referred to, as it is with Jani or Jani/Dorothy.

Without further greetings, I hope you understand me, as I am commenting with my basic English and accompanied by the translator.

zeranta

Apr 23, 2023
Wow, so this guy made The College.
He deffinitely improved much. No wonder why The college seems to be a good one but sh*t developement because it was sold. It should have been remade in the gameplay since that sh*t is a headache to play.

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
Friend, on the main page there is a link to Koga's MuliMod, there it tells you what each choice does.

Now you do need to get all the endings, there is an unlockable gallery and you can see them there.
If not, it's simple.

There is an ending that you could call Harem of the LIs (Love Interests), where you connected with all of them, accept that Dorothy makes videos on the Internet and you didn't choose to go with Janine in the end
and you didn't choose the schizophrenia path, because if you did, it only changes at the end and the MC explodes everything, if not he just mentions the girls and ends up with Miriam. That one also has a small variant, which is that you can leave Janine aside and she won't appear at the end on the ship, but she will leave you a letter saying goodbye, but once again you can find her if you want and take her back home (There you can have a foursome if you convince her to come back), that is achieved by having a physical relationship, not a love relationship with her.

If you connect with all of them and have love for Jani and tell Dorothy that she should not do the option of making videos for the internet, you can choose to go with Jani and she will take Dorothy too.

Of course there is also a premature ending to the rest, if you talk to Miriam after learning about her past in that clinic.

That's it, there are no more endings, well if you go the schizophrenic route and go with the choice of either Jani or Jani and Dorothy, it does the same thing as in the Harem/Ship ending which is to exploit him and the girls Jani or Jani/Dorothy pregnant.

By the way, the choice of pregnancy for Miriam's mother and the sister does not exist, because in the end nothing is said about it, nor is it referred to, as it is with Jani or Jani/Dorothy.

Without further greetings, I hope you understand me, as I am commenting with my basic English and accompanied by the translator.
Thank you very much, friend. :)

Reactions: Rockero_69
Nov 6, 2023
Why I can't get to the Janie&Dorothy Pregnant ending,it seems that I can't stop Dorothy from filming on the Internet.When I try to run away with Jennie,Dorothy will never appear.And if you don't run away with Jenie when the choice appears,the story will always ends on the ship with every girl no matter your relationship with the girls,this is totally nonsense.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 56 Votes