4.50 star(s) 30 Votes

Truvelo

Jul 16, 2017
Very interesting plot and characters, a really positive surprise, I hope that the author will not change anything in their appearance because they really look good (y)

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
it's been two years and there's no game update at all, i hope it's not like milfy city
He regularly posts about progress with screenshots on discord. He has said the new update will probably be in the first half of 2023 probably 3-4 months from now.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
I mean its better than the dozens of projects I see every year that just get ghosted and never heard from again. From what ive seen him post he rewrote the whole code base because he was waiting on issues both in his life and delays from his artist. So instead of sitting on his ass he redid the code in a way that will make things easier in the future.

The downside is we won't have compatible saves with the demo we already played, but thats, not a deal breaker to me since the demo is pretty old by now.

Now, im not saying this is 100%, maybe all the images and updates on discord are an elaborate way to steal $0 from me; but Id have more faith in it being, he just wants to make a big update that is enjoyable.

• Red Heart
Reactions: soda45 and holaaaa1
4.50 star(s) 30 Votes