4.50 star(s) 30 Votes

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Here's a kiss submission sequence I edited. I wanted Daiki to make eye contact like in the game and I wanted him to use physical force to put Irene in a submissive position when he forced the kiss, despite his inferior height. Made his neck a little longer than I wanted to.

The scene: Taking a nice break from flooding his newly stolen bride's womb, Daiki decides to "snuggle" with his hot prize of a wife to snake his way deeper into her heart. He goes for the full enveloping cuddle, reasoning that physically claiming her with all his limbs and cock pressed against her for a prolonged period of time would keep increasing her mental receptiveness to his claims upon her. As she broods about how meanly he stole her from Eugene, he decides to kiss her aggressively to teach her to be a "good girl" and "loyal wife" and not think about her ex-husband while trapped in her new husband's arms. He's using sex to condition her into believing that thinking of the man he stole her from makes her a slut (very slightly less ridiculous version of mindbreak).

View attachment 3159758 View attachment 3159763 View attachment 3159764 View attachment 3159765 View attachment 3159766 View attachment 3159767 View attachment 3159768 View attachment 3159770 View attachment 3159772 View attachment 3159774 View attachment 3159775 View attachment 3159777 View attachment 3159778 View attachment 3159779
My brother in Christ, this is quite the interesting/fapalicious spectacle of art you have graced our eyes with.

1702171638821.png

Will you be accepting custom commissions?

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
I'm flattered bro, but I'm only an amateur editor and it's funny you should mention religion, I have a lot of religious hang ups about sharing this stuff for fun :-D. Definitely can't do it for money.
I see, well nonetheless keep up your craft and I am sure you will refine and perfect it as time goes on. Cheers

JustJerkin

Mar 10, 2023
Well it's abandoned so now I feel like an ass but yeah... god mode didn't work, I think it's reading my maxxed guilt as max suspicion because it's showing zero suspicion but I get a game over when I attempt to sleep... I'm early on in the story, like, just did the "Daiki fixes Irene's phone and sees Laura's picture" event, now it looks like I won't be able to continue... sad. this game had a lot going for it too, I was all in (btw I can't roll back a save cause I didn't realize I'd have to rotate saves and that this game would have such an unbearably annoying game over mechanic that is busted)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Alea iacta est

mboshesap5

Oct 5, 2022
Well it's abandoned so now I feel like an ass but yeah... god mode didn't work, I think it's reading my maxxed guilt as max suspicion because it's showing zero suspicion but I get a game over when I attempt to sleep... I'm early on in the story, like, just did the "Daiki fixes Irene's phone and sees Laura's picture" event, now it looks like I won't be able to continue... sad. this game had a lot going for it too, I was all in (btw I can't roll back a save cause I didn't realize I'd have to rotate saves and that this game would have such an unbearably annoying game over mechanic that is busted)
Why do you think it's abondoned? :unsure: It's only been 2 years since last release and dev is cycling through old art in his social media so there is still hope

JustJerkin

Mar 10, 2023
Why do you think it's abondoned? :unsure: It's only been 2 years since last release and dev is cycling through old art in his social media so there is still hope
My bad, I'm speaking as a newbie finding the game like 2 years late on a thread that says abandoned lol but if it gets future support I'm all the way on board

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
My bad, I'm speaking as a newbie finding the game like 2 years late on a thread that says abandoned lol but if it gets future support I'm all the way on board
It's listed as abandoned here because there has been no update. The dev is active on discord with progress reports. Dev stated F95 told him that since there has been no update it will remain as abandoned here until he releases another update. Make of all that what you will.

mboshesap5

Oct 5, 2022
I was just talking from the mouth of this lordfrz fella here (whom i love) . It's obviously kind of lunatic to expect anything from a game with no updates in 2+ years, so it is abandoned yes

JustJerkin

Mar 10, 2023
I was just talking from the mouth of this lordfrz fella here (whom i love) . It's obviously kind of lunatic to expect anything from a game with no updates in 2+ years, so it is abandoned yes
Eh I mean all that aside my main issue is with the tedious meter juggling/game over mechanic that slows down the gameplay lol the reason I brought up its possible status is because the dev very well may never iron that out depending on if they're keeping up on it or not.. Fingers crossed though, I cannot stress enough that this frustration comes from seeing a game so perfectly nail ugly bastard corruption in a slow, tender way... Then just throws it out the window with buggy game overs

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Eh I mean all that aside my main issue is with the tedious meter juggling/game over mechanic that slows down the gameplay lol the reason I brought up its possible status is because the dev very well may never iron that out depending on if they're keeping up on it or not.. Fingers crossed though, I cannot stress enough that this frustration comes from seeing a game so perfectly nail ugly bastard corruption in a slow, tender way... Then just throws it out the window with buggy game overs
I agree I'm not a fan of the meter management either. From what I gather from the discord is that he plans to make it not so tedious to fill up, since a few others had the same complaint. But thats nothing set in stone the dev has said, just from reading various conversations.

JustJerkin

Mar 10, 2023
I agree I'm not a fan of the meter management either. From what I gather from the discord is that he plans to make it not so tedious to fill up, since a few others had the same complaint. But thats nothing set in stone the dev has said, just from reading various conversations.
I hope so lol I've been hauntedly trying to fill the void but it's surprisingly tricky to find specifically milfy housewife plus ugly bastard trainers (I know how it sounds but I've been looking, most ugly bastards focus on younger, and a decent section of housewife stuff is more with vanilla MCs, and slow burn forget it lol)

Reactions: LordFrz

DicksInSpace

Jul 8, 2017

Might actually be an update after all this time, would be hilarious if it wasn't though

LexiTV

Jan 24, 2018
17 reposts... reaching 100 will be very difficult. Who wants to share this on his private twitter? LOL

4.50 star(s) 30 Votes