ddfunlol

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 28, 2017
Sad how the word PLEASE has fallen from our vocabulary. :teary:
Hello.
I'm sorry, I lost my files with translations.
I'll do what is necessary this week.
I am in contact with a professional person on F95.
I hope that the next games will be better translated.

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
im stuck in the beginning.... im suposse to go to the girls, then the bathroom 4-5 times but still nothing happening any clues? cant get out on the street entrance either... any ideas?

ddfunlol

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 28, 2017
im stuck in the beginning.... im suposse to go to the girls, then the bathroom 4-5 times but still nothing happening any clues? cant get out on the street entrance either... any ideas?
Hello.
You must speak once with the man in shirt.
2 times with women.
Go to the toilet, watch and return talked with the man.

If you get stuck, discussed with Kyle, (the bartender)
Take care of yourself.

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
nooooo..... You cant save in the beginning. Every save is like a work break. My game was locked, vouldnt do nothing. Kyle wouldnt talk to me. I saved to many times and talked to wrong people. I started fresh. You have to listen to everything they say and not make misstakes. After a while the diamond over saves dissapear and "brakes"-saves are open. I finished it just right now. Great game HOOOOT :evilsmile: loved it, great story and sexy animations :) keep up the good work... cant wait to next part :p

Last edited:
Reactions: ddfunlol

madbloke

May 4, 2017
Hello.
I'm sorry, I lost my files with translations.
I'll do what is necessary this week.
I am in contact with a professional person on F95.
I hope that the next games will be better translated.
That remark was in no way aimed at you, it was in reference to the many (not just this thread ) request posts, for saves etc. And the poster can't be bothered to add the simple word "please " to the post. Great game thank you. Keep up the good work.

Reactions: ddfunlol

Ponda

Oct 28, 2016
A save at what point in the game are you looking for ?
The V3 came with 2 save files from DDfunlol himself included, save 10 + save 15.
In the V3 I downloaded off of here, it does not let me "continue" only to create a new game.

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
In the V3 I downloaded off of here, it does not let me "continue" only to create a new game.
Ok, attached is the "file10.rpgsave" file, together with the "global.rpgsave" file.
I think you will need to first create yourself a "save" folder in the "www" folder of the game, if you didn't make a save from within the game yet, and put the save file in there. Not sure though, but if there is a "save" folder, you can just paste it in there of course ...
With this file you will continue more or less at the start of the V3 content.
Have fun with Naomi !

Reactions: Ponda

ddfunlol

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 28, 2017
Hello
Thank you for your comments, it's very motivating.
If you have 5 minutes, click on the heart of the link on my page, please.

The only thing I'll ask you.

Take care of yourself.

4.50 star(s) 12 Votes