Ponda

Oct 28, 2016
Ok, attached is the "file10.rpgsave" file, together with the "global.rpgsave" file.
I think you will need to first create yourself a "save" folder in the "www" folder of the game, if you didn't make a save from within the game yet, and put the save file in there. Not sure though, but if there is a "save" folder, you can just paste it in there of course ...
With this file you will continue more or less at the start of the V3 content.
Have fun with Naomi !
Thank you, Patrick. Love you.

lilindie

Jul 7, 2017
I can't get past this part:
I understand i need to go to the alleyway, but there's no hotspot to click.
Anyone else getting this?

May 30, 2017
Hello.
You must speak once with the man in shirt.
2 times with women.
Go to the toilet, watch and return talked with the man.

If you get stuck, discussed with Kyle, (the bartender)
Take care of yourself.
Hi please add futanari/shemale into this game :D would love to see Naomi fuck a shemale.

ddfunlol

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 28, 2017
Hello.
I can not tell you what I planned for Naomi.
In version 3, Naomi gives in to the temptation to do blowjobs.(but not to Kyle ???)
it's already a little too fast and I have to work the dialogues, there are inconsistencies.
There will be a Shemal (if I can have the tools to fix a penis on a woman)

@lilindie try with the file #218 posted by Patrick.
In the next versions, I will put a savefile to avoid problems.

Take care of you.

alexw14615

Oct 15, 2018
you added gay stuff and now you want shemales too. why not say that when you first uploaded the game here? this will probably be my last time updating but thanks developer it was fun while it lasted. no hard feelings

alexw14615

Oct 15, 2018
Does anyone have the save file for the end of test version 3? The save that was uploaded here takes you back to the under the bar trick bj scene? I dont want to do all that over again

ddfunlol

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 28, 2017
For now nothing is sure, I don't have the tools to make a scene with a "Shemal ".
Then, we are here to discuss and create a game for everyone.
You want a small person with a very big man? Why not.
I try to listen to everyone, I take my decisions later.
We can discuss quietly and share our ideas.
Take care of you.

Reactions: Kajoq and patrickB

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
Does anyone have the save file for the end of test version 3? The save that was uploaded here takes you back to the under the bar trick bj scene? I dont want to do all that over again
Here you go, highest number save file will be the 'nearly' end of the V3 test version...

Reactions: alexw14615

alexw14615

Oct 15, 2018
For now nothing is sure, I don't have the tools to make a scene with a "Shemal ".
Take care of you.
bro its your game and i had plenty of fappable moments. do as you please! my experience was enjoyable but i dont feel the need to go on in the direction youre going. I still think the game was awesome tho. And man the mc, she was smoking hot with a phat ass. thanks

May 30, 2017
Take care of you.
It would be super good if you could add shemale x Naomi. :D i hope you can find the tools. I know that you would get a lot of more fans because there is alot of us futa x female fans out there.

RoccoValdez

Jun 8, 2017
Hello.
You must speak once with the man in shirt.
2 times with women.
Go to the toilet, watch and return talked with the man.

If you get stuck, discussed with Kyle, (the bartender)
Take care of yourself.
I think I've got the same problem here. Saw the couple in the toilet and have been there a few times. Tried do talk to the women again and to the guy in the hawaii shirt. I tied to talk to the bartender also but nothing helped.

Added the savegame to this post but had to rename it from file2.rpgsave to file2.save to upload it.

Reactions: hasan caglar

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
I think I've got the same problem here. Saw the couple in the toilet and have been there a few times. Tried do talk to the women again and to the guy in the hawaii shirt. I tied to talk to the bartender also but nothing helped.

Added the save game to this post but had to rename it from file2.rpgsave to file2.save to upload it.
Hi, I looked at your save file, and indeed there is no way to continue, I think its a small RPGM error maybe ?

See attached a couple of save files, to progress at the point were Naomi has to find a stripper for the 3 girls. In fact the guy in the Hawai shirt is going to be that stripper. In the "file5.rpgsave" you will be able to go to the bar and speak with Kyle, its more or less at the same point you were in your "file2.rpgsave". I also added file6 and file7 with more progress just to be shure you can advance in the game if you get stuck. I've added some text file with some explanantion in their title. Copy whichever file you like into your save folder. Have fun !

BTW : I do this because I think the @ddfunlol games deserve much more attention on this forum (and on Patreon), they are really great ! :cool:
Renders are good, story is good, he has a lot of animations, AND most important some excellent horny sounds with his animations :love:

R

RWaites Jnr

Some information.
As I told you, I took a long vacation, too much work and too much fatigue.
This week I had fun and I prepared something for you.
A version of "Saturday Night" and a little surprise, only available to members.
It's not a game, it's a little story created on Renpy.
I managed to convert my way to make animations on renpy.
There is no video, so no time limit, adding different sounds, dialogue..etc.
It is not a feat, but I am rather proud of myself for having succeeded without help.
No games are planned on Renpy at the moment, it's a bonus for those who participate.
I learn to use it, no more.

I finish the game "Nothing stop me", final version.
I hope to make it available quickly.

Then the updates of "New day" and "Marie 2" will resume quickly.
Thank you for your support.
Take care of yourself and the people you love.

100.jpg

RoccoValdez

Jun 8, 2017
See attached a couple of save files, to progress at the point were Naomi has to find a stripper for the 3 girls. In fact the guy in the Hawai shirt is going to be that stripper. In the "file5.rpgsave" you will be able to go to the bar and speak with Kyle, its more or less at the same point you were in your "file2.rpgsave". I also added file6 and file7 with more progress just to be shure you can advance in the game if you get stuck. I've added some text file with some explanantion in their title. Copy whichever file you like into your save folder. Have fun !

BTW : I do this because I think the @ddfunlol games deserve much more attention on this forum (and on Patreon), they are really great ! :cool:
Renders are good, story is good, he has a lot of animations, AND most important some excellent horny sounds with his animations :love:
I'm able to proceed now.
Thank you very much for helping me out! :)(y)

Reactions: patrickB
4.50 star(s) 12 Votes