May 30, 2017
So
Hello.
So I thought it over.
I don't think that including a scene or scenes with Futa is good for the game.
It's a "swinger club" but there must be some limits.
1) I have no idea how to create a scenario to include this kind of characters ingame.(story, dialogue, objective....)
2) This kind of characters are for games devoted mainly to that.

Thank you for your understanding, take care of yourself.
Ok that sucks. I accept you decision, why can't futa/shemale be swingers? I think you just lost a lot of possible patreon supporters just because of the futa haters. Good luck with your game but im out. My money go to anyone else then! :)

Reactions: OneWayMissile

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Everything can be avoided, but putting futa into a game, will take more time for the game to get into the real swinger action, hate to see the Designer taking up too much time in making off topic stuff.

May 30, 2017
Everything can be avoided, but putting futa into a game, will take more time for the game to get into the real swinger action, hate to see the Designer taking up too much time in making off topic stuff.
But the futa swinger could come by later in the story, just a little progress / update. Doesn't have to jump in from nowhere and directly in the story. The futa maybe is a worker on the club as well but starts the job later ? I'm sorry but i can't really see the problem more than that you guys hate futa so much, respect to the creator but i think he/she is listening to you futa haters to much so he or she decided not to create it. It's a shame for such a nice content but the creator decide what to do with their games.

May 30, 2017
Just being curious here, maybe you can help me? Why are people 'haters' if they point out - in a civil way I may add - that a certain fetish would not fit into an existing story? Sounds somewhat intense...
I don't say that all persons are haters, but if you don't hate it you don't say anything. Even if you hate something you don't have to write directly "bad things" about a certain fetish.. Just that there was so much people that did care about to NOT have this fetish in the game is proof enough of hate for a certain fetish, in this case --> Futa!

Why would people fight for something if there is nothing to fight for? In this thread a lot of people fought and did make their opinions about futa, that they DON'T want it in this game.. when the creator also said that futa won't be in this game many people in this thread celebrated. That is what i call hate.

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
I don't say that all persons are haters, but if you don't hate it you don't say anything. Even if you hate something you don't have to write directly "bad things" about a certain fetish.. Just that there was so much people that did care about to NOT have this fetish in the game is proof enough of hate for a certain fetish, in this case --> Futa!

Why would people fight for something if there is nothing to fight for? In this thread a lot of people fought and did make their opinions about futa, that they DON'T want it in this game.. when the creator also said that futa won't be in this game many people in this thread celebrated. That is what i call hate.
So the way I understand your statement is it must be 'hate' if someone does not agree w/ your opinion. Correct?

Because you want Futa in the game and of course you are right and everyone else ain't. If ppl feel Futa wouldn't fit the story but you have this great idea of the Futa coworker in the swinger club that 'later' joins in on the fun they absolutely have to be 'haters'. They cannot have a 'different opinion' or this can't simply be a case of 'to each his own', no, they must be 'haters'.

tl;dr:
Although you might have all the rights in asking for a certain fetish to be included in the game the way you are going about it only serves to backfire on you and hurt your cause. Maybe tone down some your description of other people w/ differing opinions and you might actually gain some support. Perhaps not for this game but another one where the dev is more inclined towards a specific fetish?

My two cents on that - keep the change. :)

May 30, 2017
So the way I understand your statement is it must be 'hate' if someone does not agree w/ your opinion. Correct?

Because you want Futa in the game and of course you are right and everyone else ain't. If ppl feel Futa wouldn't fit the story but you have this great idea of the Futa coworker in the swinger club that 'later' joins in on the fun they absolutely have to be 'haters'. They cannot have a 'different opinion' or this can't simply be a case of 'to each his own', no, they must be 'haters'.

tl;dr:
Although you might have all the rights in asking for a certain fetish to be included in the game the way you are going about it only serves to backfire on you and hurt your cause. Maybe tone down some your description of other people w/ differing opinions and you might actually gain some support. Perhaps not for this game but another one where the dev is more inclined towards a specific fetish?

My two cents on that - keep the change. :)
No everyone have right to their own opinion, but they can keep it for themselves! You don't have to like futa, it's just i see so much negativity for futa in almost all threads. If i don't like interracial in this game for example i don't write here, some people like that kind of stuff and i respect that so i keep my mouth shut. Why can't people do the same with futa, yeah because they don't like it and then they have to destroy for people who actually likes that.

Smartch

Mar 23, 2018
No everyone have right to their own opinion, but they can keep it for themselves! You don't have to like futa, it's just i see so much negativity for futa in almost all threads. If i don't like interracial in this game for example i don't write here, some people like that kind of stuff and i respect that so i keep my mouth shut. Why can't people do the same with futa, yeah because they don't like it and then they have to destroy for people who actually likes that.
OOOkay, but you can't force developer or people to like futa just because you like futa. It would be just as those who like swinging or cuckolding to force it into other games which are not swinging or cuckold related...

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
No everyone have right to their own opinion, but they can keep it for themselves! [...]
You make it sound like you're the only one allowed to voice your opinion.

Do you realize how arrogant that sounds? You really need to take it down a notch lest you antagonize people even more. It's not helpful telling ppl they can have their own opinion *so long* as they keep it to themselves.
Or in other words: "If you don't share my opinion - shut up. Or I'll call you 'hater'." At least this is what it sounds like.

May 30, 2017
You make it sound like you're the only one allowed to voice your opinion.

Do you realize how arrogant that sounds? You really need to take it down a notch lest you antagonize people even more. It's not helpful telling ppl they can have their own opinion *so long* as they keep it to themselves.
Or in other words: "If you don't share my opinion - shut up. Or I'll call you 'hater'." At least this is what it sounds like.
Please read again. I don't have time to explain 500 times and when my english also is terrible i feel it's just not worth it. To the person who said that i can't control what the dev should do, no i don't i already said that i respect the devs choice but i got a feeling that the dev somehow got convinced by the futa-haters that futa wouldn't be good for the game. It's me who came up with the idea to put it in the game and directly after that the dev said maybe, then the haters woke up and wrote no no no (not exactly but you get the point) and now the dev said no. OK! But i wonder how the decision would be if the haters would have ignored it. From the devs view it was 1 vs 20 futa haters. That's what i think made the decision.

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Please read again. I don't have time to explain 500 times and when my english also is terrible i feel it's just not worth it. To the person who said that i can't control what the dev should do, no i don't i already said that i respect the devs choice but i got a feeling that the dev somehow got convinced by the futa-haters that futa wouldn't be good for the game. It's me who came up with the idea to put it in the game and directly after that the dev said maybe, then the haters woke up and wrote no no no (not exactly but you get the point) and now the dev said no. OK! But i wonder how the decision would be if the haters would have ignored it. From the devs view it was 1 vs 20 futa haters. That's what i think made the decision.
I rest my case.
Your post is... whatever.

q.e.d.

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Most people do not want to support 2-3 games being developed at the same time. As soon as people see that, they hesitate to sub to your patreon.
I would have to say that I have the same thoughts as you have, I always look how many Games somebody is making before supporting him on Patreon, every additional game a dev is making, will at the end be at the cost of a game I'm supporting. Just my thoughts.

ionsandman

Jan 9, 2019
DDFunlol, my brother, we love this game, it's a very good game and we really want to see version 4 and so on, and we'll support you. Love your work and i know it's hard. Can't wait for the v4 :X:X:X:X:X:X

ionsandman

Jan 9, 2019
Hello.
The game is not abandoned if that can reassure you.
And I love "Saturday Night", part of version 4 is already finished.
At each update of the game, I lost a lot of support.
The link is easy to do.
Next, I understand the players, why support when it's free?

I may have an idea, make two versions.
One free without animation and another paying with animations.
I have to think.

Take care of yourself and the people you love.
Make two versions, bro, one with animations (paid) and one without animations (free) it's perfect
I can't wait

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I may have an idea, make two versions.
One free without animation and another paying with animations.
I have to think.
Thats not going to suddenly start getting people to support you, in fact it might hurt you. Like others have said having a bunch of games in development at bunch is probably hurting you more then that ever would.

4.50 star(s) 12 Votes