ddfunlol

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 28, 2017
This is just a proof that people do not help.
I just ask for help with the translation, nothing more!
I win 3 weeks if people help me.
so needless to ask me when will be the next update.
The v4 version is finished today.
If people would help, the updates would be more regular.

Take care of yourself.

ionsandman

Jan 9, 2019

Take care of yourself.
I'm sorry, brother, I've seen that the number of helpers got lower... it's hard, but I know that it will be better for you on the following months. Keep updating and the number of helpers will increase. I believe in you

ddfunlol

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 28, 2017
I'm sorry, brother, I've seen that the number of helpers got lower... it's hard, but I know that it will be better for you on the following months. Keep updating and the number of helpers will increase. I believe in you
Don't be sorry, you didn't do anything.
No problem, sometimes I'm a little tired and I'm not thinking.
Take care of you.

ionsandman

Jan 9, 2019
Quick question:
How many gay scenes are there and how do I achieve it/them????
Naomi has to talk and serve a guy with a big cock. She'll want to suck him/fuck him and she'll try to get him drunk. In parallel the exboyfriend will arrive to drink something and from there you ride the tide until you get to the gay scenes. Carefully do not span the click because you can miss the option see or avoid the gay scenes. Respect Ddfunlol

Reactions: BeastMaster59

Otakusan94

Sep 21, 2017
Naomi has to talk and serve a guy with a big cock. She'll want to suck him/fuck him and she'll try to get him drunk. In parallel the exboyfriend will arrive to drink something and from there you ride the tide until you get to the gay scenes. Carefully do not span the click because you can miss the option see or avoid the gay scenes. Respect Ddfunlol
Thanks

Reactions: ionsandman
Dec 22, 2018
Yeah god forbid someone has an opinion on the current state of the game that doesn't line up with someone. Must be ignorant. I didn't read anywhere about the dev asking for help, if you did why don't you help?
You didn't read anywhere about the developer asking for help? And what about the text below?

Take care of yourself.
As for me, I'd gladly help him, as I've mentioned before if I had the language sufficiency.

4.50 star(s) 12 Votes