ddfunlol

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 28, 2017
This game is a free gift for the players.
I have no obligation.
In a few days, "Nothing can stop me" will be completely finished, there will remain two games.
Marie 2 and New day.

Take care of yourself and the people you love.

ionsandman

Jan 9, 2019
In the moment you're giving the user a date, like u said, in march it will remain Saturday night v4 to be released, you give yourself an obligation... to respect that deadline... i know that u work hard, i know that u don't have enough money, but as long as u're delaying to release a version because u've lost patreons, bro, i'm afraid that u won't get new ones, because u do not respect your deadlines. Work hard for hard results... U'll say that i'm a bad person, but believe me, i know what i'm saying... take care

ddfunlol

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 28, 2017
Hello.
No worries, you're free to think and we are here to discut.
Like It's a free game, I have no obligation. (Normally this is the second goal)
The images, animations and dialogues are ready.
Translating a game takes between two and three weeks.
Without support, the updates are long to come out.
For information, I made a vote on my page, people decided that "Saturday night" will be the next update.
If after the release I have more support, I will work mainly on "new day " and "Saturday night ".

For now, I'm concentrating on the end of the game "nothing can stop me ", it's a very big update, I have a lot of work.

ionsandman

Jan 9, 2019
Hello.
For information, I made a vote on my page, people decided that "Saturday night" will be the next update.
If after the release I have more support, I will work mainly on "new day " and "Saturday night ".

For now, I'm concentrating on the end of the game "nothing can stop me ", it's a very big update, I have a lot of work.
I could help you with the translation... hit me in pvt if u want

ionsandman

Jan 9, 2019
Hello.

My brother, do you have some news for us? We're not judging you...

ionsandman

Jan 9, 2019
The game is great. Better than most you can find on F95. I would pledge the dev on Patreon if he continues to develop it
Despite all that I wrote just a few rows up, I love this game also and ddfunlol is making good games. He's really good at this. Keep it up, bro

Reactions: lilindie

ionsandman

Jan 9, 2019
As I can see among us there is no patreon that would want and like to share the latest news on the ddfunlols patreon page... we have so much info there and we would love to know something about Saturday night v4... I can't wait for it!!!

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
Dude, as long as he is posting things on Patreon it is alive.
This is a pirate site, so I just wait my turn, and whenever it comes, it comes !
Think about the reward, that will be sooooo good and satisfaction will be yours :cool:

4.50 star(s) 12 Votes