Sonar2020

Aug 29, 2019
When for example you are in the club main area (not the bar) you can see on the left side of the screen the menu as a word not a button , click on the word...
In the club main area the menu button disappears when all the location names turn green. How do you save then?

Javichu

Jan 31, 2018
bad download links i need 10 hours and you guys ?
then i feel lucky now only 4 hours xD
not much content and not much sex we need to wait to next update to see the protagonist new events :( only a few teasings with butplug really sad :'(

guczy

Dec 10, 2017
I am getting a crash due to missing EAI02.png, and the img/pictures folder indeed does no have an EAI02.rpgmvp file, anyone know how to solve this? I am pretty sure i just have to rename one of the files to this, but i am no sure which.

Edit: whats weird, that "I" as third letter seems to be skipped everywhere else (eg. no AAI, BAI etc.)

Edit 2: This is a Linux only problem due to the OS being aware of capital and small letters. Its actually EAl02, so the 3rd char is a small L

Last edited:

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Can anybody who played 0.7 clarify if there are new scenes available inside the club or there is a code we have to type to see scene and endings outside the club like in previous version?

Javichu

Jan 31, 2018
Can anybody who played 0.7 clarify if there are new scenes available inside the club or there is a code we have to type to see scene and endings outside the club like in previous version?
new escenes in club with sister and dumbass of the club

Reactions: RottenPlum
4.50 star(s) 12 Votes