ddfunlol

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 28, 2017
Chesuss
Hello!
I don't create ultra compressed versions of games, it creates too many problems and bugs!
On my Patreon or my discord, nobody reports a problem, but on F95, yes!
Understand that if everything goes well for the people who support me, I have no reason to create problems by changing my way of doing things!
But I created two 2*3G archives for those who have a download limit! ( available on my Patreon /Discord!)
Otherwise, you just have to create a free account with Mega, that allows to download between 20G and 50G per 24 hours!
You can also turn off your router/box to get a new IP, this will erase the download limit!
Be sure that I would never ask anyone to pay a subscription to download a file!

Unfortunately, that's all the help I can give you on this!
Take care of yourself and the people you love!
DD

Reactions: Alea iacta est

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Chesuss
Hello!
I don't create ultra compressed versions of games, it creates too many problems and bugs!
On my Patreon or my discord, nobody reports a problem, but on F95, yes!
Understand that if everything goes well for the people who support me, I have no reason to create problems by changing my way of doing things!
But I created two 2*3G archives for those who have a download limit! ( available on my Patreon /Discord!)
Otherwise, you just have to create a free account with Mega, that allows to download between 20G and 50G per 24 hours!
You can also turn off your router/box to get a new IP, this will erase the download limit!
Be sure that I would never ask anyone to pay a subscription to download a file!

Unfortunately, that's all the help I can give you on this!
Take care of yourself and the people you love!
DD
Fair enough!

Reactions: ddfunlol

73v3n

Feb 23, 2018
Hi,

After the dog buttplug with the blonde girl the font changed and the save icon dissapeared. "escape" also did not do anything. Is there a bug or there is other way to save progress?

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I downloaded from mega. It took 2 days. It does not seem to take the V5 saves. I can not jump to v6

soneview777

Nov 16, 2018
good how are you? One question does this game have enough content? to be worth downloading those 6gb as i like the game designs.

4.50 star(s) 12 Votes