Download
Mega

Compressed with
YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V3.3]
More link for your compression : , , , , ,

Last edited:
Reactions: crisbr
Mar 23, 2021
Yeah but the question could be: when we can expect him to finish?
He just released HNY2023 to members of his and NCSM update to . He said he is going to finish NCSM before SN now. I know, he can be all over the place on what he wants to work on.

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
Game just plays for 1 maybe 2 mins then just freezes every time. Tried new game. Tried using the codes, nothing works.

Mar 23, 2021
Game just plays for 1 maybe 2 mins then just freezes every time. Tried new game. Tried using the codes, nothing works.
I have played through a couple of times, would need more info to help (like does it happen at a particular point in the game).

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
I have played through a couple of times, would need more info to help (like does it happen at a particular point in the game).
It happens within the first 5 mins of gameplay most times. The last time I just saved after every conversation I had so that when the crash happened I wouldn't lose as much progress. I can't be really specific because it's not freezing at any particular point, it's just crashing randomly. Haven't been able to pass the 5 min mark without a crash happening.

4.50 star(s) 12 Votes