Mar 23, 2021
It happens within the first 5 mins of gameplay most times. The last time I just saved after every conversation I had so that when the crash happened I wouldn't lose as much progress. I can't be really specific because it's not freezing at any particular point, it's just crashing randomly. Haven't been able to pass the 5 min mark without a crash happening.
That is a lot harder to help with since I won't be able to recreate it, I also don't normally deal with RPGM (I use RenPy) but hopefully someone here can assist.

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
It happens within the first 5 mins of gameplay most times. The last time I just saved after every conversation I had so that when the crash happened I wouldn't lose as much progress. I can't be really specific because it's not freezing at any particular point, it's just crashing randomly. Haven't been able to pass the 5 min mark without a crash happening.
I don't know if it will help, but I had a similar problem with another RPGM game, and I've increased the 'virtual memory' setting of my windows OS.

Reactions: WhiteVanDaycare

ddfunlol

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 28, 2017
Griev
I don't know if you have ever written to a technical support for a problem but we always ask you to give a maximum of information, and the configuration of your PC !
Without information, it is impossible to find the problem in the same way that your doctor can't give you the right medicine to treat you!
Which windows? 32 or 64 bit ? how much ram, which graphic card and which CPU ?
Is it the official version or a compressed version?

The latest version of SN has been optimized to clear the memory of Windows to avoid overloading the RAM, but Rpg maker like any other software can not clear the memory of graphics cards !

Freezes are caused by a problem related to graphics or a data overload between two components !
The first thing to do would be to update your Windows and all your drivers !
This is just an opinion, but freeze + crash + no error message, means that one or all of your components are not recent !
But as I said, no information, no diagnosis but only suppositions !

SlayerEternal

Jun 22, 2020
Griev
I don't know if you have ever written to a technical support for a problem but we always ask you to give a maximum of information, and the configuration of your PC !
Without information, it is impossible to find the problem in the same way that your doctor can't give you the right medicine to treat you!
Which windows? 32 or 64 bit ? how much ram, which graphic card and which CPU ?
Is it the official version or a compressed version?

The latest version of SN has been optimized to clear the memory of Windows to avoid overloading the RAM, but Rpg maker like any other software can not clear the memory of graphics cards !

Freezes are caused by a problem related to graphics or a data overload between two components !
The first thing to do would be to update your Windows and all your drivers !
This is just an opinion, but freeze + crash + no error message, means that one or all of your components are not recent !
But as I said, no information, no diagnosis but only suppositions !
DD when we could expect new update?

Reactions: VulgarXrated

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Thread Updated: 2021-12-20
Release Date: 2021-12-19
Developer/Publisher: DDfunlol
Censorship: None
Version: 7
There is little left to enter the STATUS - Abandoned, this one like many others that I put faith in, I was wrong, everyone I tried to follow collapsed and was abandoned, what a shame. :(:cry:

pheno

Aug 4, 2017
Any updates on this?
It's still being worked on. The dev has a 2 other games hes actively working on at the same time. One of them is due for a big update any day now. Those games are:

The Motel
Nothing Can Stop Me

Both are great and have lots of content, especially The Motel and that's the one getting a big update soon. The dev has said on Discord that after The Motel update active work on Saturday Night will resume

Of course take it all with a grain of salt haha

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
I know that in this game appears some of the other characters from other games that the dev made, so... I wanted to know if this one was from a game
You go to talk to a young man and he says that his dad and his gf went to dance... Then you go to the bathroom and find his dad and his gf well... Doing things. Does this come from other game that ddfunlol made, or something? Or it's just an event for this game?
1698732830783.png

Sonar2020

Aug 29, 2019
Okay, 2 years without an update. I understand he is working on other games as well and he probably has a real job. Still this is too long to wait for a game that is this good. By the time you get around to an update for this game you will probably lose most of the peeps who enjoy it. Maybe your working too many games at once?

4.50 star(s) 12 Votes