garuda1

Nov 29, 2018
There's 2 ways, first is using the consumable you can buy in the "Entertainment" district, reccommend using an edited save with to alter your money to 9999999.
Just save your current file, open it and edit the money, download the new file and load back in.

Second one is doing the hostess job in the same district, it drains all lewdness but I'm not sure how many times you can do it before it starts counting towards the bad end.
Thank you for the information. That is pretty disappointing though. Using items instead of having events reduce lewdness is such a giant missed opportunity.

Apr 7, 2019
I was kind of hoping that this would finally be a fun femdommish game where you actually play from the girl's perspective, but I guess the quest for the holy grail continues. Not that this doesn't look decent, but now I can tell that it's all stuff I've seen before.
You're talking about Karryn's Prison. If that's not the holy grail that you seek, just give me some deets and I can suggest you some nice games.

trees

Dec 4, 2018
So where do you buy the +listener upgrades? I found the ones that add luck and mental, but not the ones that add listeners. Also, how do you enable ads, and what's a good general strategy for battles? Do I kind of need to be leveling with the villains, or do they all kind of stay at the same level the whole game?

Doragor

Sep 9, 2018
So where do you buy the +listener upgrades? I found the ones that add luck and mental, but not the ones that add listeners. Also, how do you enable ads, and what's a good general strategy for battles? Do I kind of need to be leveling with the villains, or do they all kind of stay at the same level the whole game?
Think it might be random, but I got the best one by killing time in the residential area, right outside the apartment.

trees

Dec 4, 2018
Actually, more importantly - how do you actually progress the story in this game? Like doing the enemy investigation spots doesn't seem to do anything, I get the exact same dialogue each time, and it's not unlocking anything. Is it timed? Do I just have to hang on until the end of the calendar? What's the goal here?

LoliKami

Mar 7, 2018
Anybody know the bgm in the cafe? The nostalgia is really bugging me, I can't remember where I heard it from.

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
Some one have a walkthrough ? I really can't have the good end.
I don't have the events with the muscle man and with the slime. So the story is always the same : after the last fight with the muscle guy, Lilith appears then end.
How to progress in the story with the muscle guy and slime ?? I have did everything with the 2 others (and that was hot as hell :D )

Manlyspirit

Jun 12, 2023
Reading the thread. I feel most people don't "get" this game.

If you want to experience all the H-content, then you need to up (and later manage) her lust, whilst being very efficient in how you play out your days to unlock all the memories (the hints and requirements are listed in the Items tab when you hover over them). Several of the sub ones will require you gain the medals from doing the random activities like fighting crime or killing time ir working X amount of times.

This tab also lists all the main story memories as well, basically, you kickstart it by talking to Blue Sherbet in the hideout, then you can check the memories tab to see what you need to do to trigger them. You're not given a direct location on where to look, as you're meant to figure it out, but you have a hint. Also, all the main story ones are marked by a "!" mark. And you are told what are the prerequisites you need to meet are in order to find unlock them in the world. Overall though, the main story stuff is for the true ending, and not really necessary for the H-content. You can entirely skip it, and it seems the devs intention is to allow you to, as in order to unlock all the main story memories, you need to NOT lose the 4th fight to ANY villain.

As for getting all the H-content, the recollection room tells you exactly how to get it. You can also just progress entirely through one villain's route to get their specific bad end. Every night too, Kei will masturbate once her lust caps out, and you're allowed to automatically progress any villain's corruption. If you want to do all of them, then just do all of them at once.

That being said, it seems the devs intention is to have you play the game, figure out on your own what the real identity of each villain is, and getting their bad end by focusing their area and content, then on a NG+, you proceed to the next one. Over the course of this, you get endeared to Kei (who is genuinely well written imo), and shoot for the true ending once you're satisfied or have all the H content unlocked, by winning all the fights and progressing each investigation.

Overall, it's fairly open ended, but you're not meant to run around like a headless chicken. Game gives you plenty of hints for how to unlock any specific content. You're free to just focus one of the bad ends if you want, or do it all, or ignore it all.

As for what the identities of the villains are:

- Black Muscle is Matsuo the gym owner in the park, you're meant to progress his stuff as Levantia
- Mr. Hypnosis is the cult leader in the Office district inside the big building to the east. You have to join their cult as Kei to progress.
- Lilith is Kei's friend/Junior, Reina, and you can meet her at the University inside the lecture room. You progress it as Kei.
- and the Invasoids are tied to the sketchy doctor in the Entertainment district. You progress it by investigating the sewers as Levantia.

You don't need to wait for the fights ro roll around each Friday to progress the corruption of each once. Once you've done all the Round 2 fights, you're free to just blitz one if you want.

2.60 star(s) 19 Votes