Neodymium

May 22, 2019
Anyone have a 100% save file? I seem to be struggling to finish and want to get the scenes I'm missing.

MagLev

Oct 1, 2017
Is there a short guide giving a general idea of where to go to progress in each "route" and where/when random events can be found? Don't need a step by step guide, just something that gives a general idea would be enough.

Benblueblade

Jul 28, 2021
Somebody is gonna have to explain to me how round 4 Lillith is even possible without just praying to RNJesus. Cause from what I can tell it's not. There's no way to avoid her skill that binds you, which once it has you need to resist the binding, which has an RNJ chance to not work, and if it doesn't work within 2 turns? Then she pops another skill that WILL take you from full to empty in one go, even if you throw on barrier, leading me to believe you have to use evasion there, which is just relying on even MORE luck. And of course, you can't even try to break the binds without spending a turn surveying your surroundings.

fucdeedee

Oct 1, 2019
Ok how do you do the Hypnosis A3 event? I have done main story N3, Cult leade A2 and the other stuff. Also what does "Paradise sect cult leader" even mean?

Zerenis

Aug 17, 2023
My Save file, true ending which also unlocks all cutscenes. I do recommend playing the game it wasn't half bad albeit a bit clunky as times (I'm looking at you final Hypnosis fight, resetted like 40+ times) other then that nice game. Just missing one memory from the commercial/office district. But it shouldn't have a cutscene attached to it so I gave up. Also a tip if you don't know. Ctrl fast forwards all text, very helpful at times.

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Black Muscle has the best scenes but he's a pretty boy, lame. Why couldn't he be good ole muscular NTR PE teacher? Also, very lame that Lilith and the friend doesn't get any cockings.

But the girl is very cute and the H-scenes themselves are pretty high quality, looking forward to see how his game is like.

takilung

Dec 7, 2017
My Save file, true ending which also unlocks all cutscenes. I do recommend playing the game it wasn't half bad albeit a bit clunky as times (I'm looking at you final Hypnosis fight, resetted like 40+ times) other then that nice game. Just missing one memory from the commercial/office district. But it shouldn't have a cutscene attached to it so I gave up. Also a tip if you don't know. Ctrl fast forwards all text, very helpful at times.
got a save before u reach the ending? all cutscenes is unlocked but u cant read any of the story on important memories

Zerenis

Aug 17, 2023
got a save before u reach the ending? all cutscenes is unlocked but u cant read any of the story on important memories
Sorry, looking through my folders I seems like I deleted all my other save files by accident when i was cleaning up everything. (I pulled all of my save files out of the main game save folder and only inserted the "finished" one back in.)

Important Stories last i recall aren't rewatchable, atleast I don't recall being able to click on them again to rewatch. They aren't H-scenes moretheless just, memories of the mc and i recommend if you are interested in playing the game through and finding them yourself. They are (very) easy to find as the game shows all the available memories and the prompts to get them.

OmegaShinryu

Oct 27, 2019
For the 4th fight against Hypno there's actually a fairly simple strategy, he'll always attack twice then skill. so as long as you got a high enough barrier you can get into a loop with him. he caps at 4 attacks so you just do this:

examine surroundings, he hits 2x
whack head, 2x
smack him with the hardest thing you have, +avoid
and then you just loop this:

5 life barrier, 4x miss
5 life barrier, 4x miss
5 life heal, +avoid
5 life barrier, 4x miss
whack head, 2x hit
smack him, +avoid

and just repeat. just keep an eye on your followers not hitting 100k and you'll be golden.

Reactions: Blake639

NoobJiao

Sep 3, 2021
For the 4th fight against Hypno there's actually a fairly simple strategy, he'll always attack twice then skill. so as long as you got a high enough barrier you can get into a loop with him. he caps at 4 attacks so you just do this:

examine surroundings, he hits 2x
whack head, 2x
smack him with the hardest thing you have, +avoid
and then you just loop this:

5 life barrier, 4x miss
5 life barrier, 4x miss
5 life heal, +avoid
5 life barrier, 4x miss
whack head, 2x hit
smack him, +avoid

and just repeat. just keep an eye on your followers not hitting 100k and you'll be golden.
Do you know the condition to all the ending? I tried looking at various guides but none of them specify the condition to all the endings. I reached one of the endings when I defeated black muscle at his 3rd fight where black muscle reveals himself as a normal person and then the main character, kei's friend moved to other city and some gerogero monster appeared then kei fights Lilith and the ending ends there. I don't know what I'm doing wrong to get this ending

Zerenis

Aug 17, 2023
Do you know the condition to all the ending? I tried looking at various guides but none of them specify the condition to all the endings. I reached one of the endings when I defeated black muscle at his 3rd fight where black muscle reveals himself as a normal person and then the main character, kei's friend moved to other city and some gerogero monster appeared then kei fights Lilith and the ending ends there. I don't know what I'm doing wrong to get this ending
I believe you have to do all the first important memories in order to avoid that ending. You may have to either load a previous save or restart and do said all important memories relating to the main story in order to avoid that ending.

NoobJiao

Sep 3, 2021
I believe you have to do all the first important memories in order to avoid that ending. You may have to either load a previous save or restart and do said all important memories relating to the main story in order to avoid that ending.
I found the mistake, in order to rush things up I changed the day and week (I use joiplay so I'm able to cheat) so that black muscle 3rd fight happened before intended, so at week 6, black muscle 4th fight appears instead of 3rd fight, making the game end at week 6. I'm dumb and I'm sorry XDD

2.60 star(s) 19 Votes