HTML Ren'Py Completed Saving Chloe [v1.0] [Tora Productions]

4.80 star(s) 9 Votes

psygax

Oct 5, 2017
Need some help, can't seem to progress primary ending. After park scene, it always lead to (to prevent spoilers, I'm going to use the achievement names):
1) Hero
2) Second Chance
3) Three
I've gotten the first 4 achievements. Probably all the bad endings too. Any insight would be helpful.

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
Need some help, can't seem to progress primary ending. After park scene, it always lead to (to prevent spoilers, I'm going to use the achievement names):
1) Hero
2) Second Chance
3) Three
I've gotten the first 4 achievements. Probably all the bad endings too. Any insight would be helpful.
For primary ending:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: psygax

NoboodyDies

Nov 12, 2017
Excited to check this out, Redemption for Jessika is what got me into the whole genre of games to begin with and is still the best one I've played.
It's a great game, I'd definitely go for all the achievements for an awesome bonus ending if I were you! I'd say Redemption for Jessika is still the best though followed closely by this.

Sokat

Oct 25, 2017
A dev team that releases finished games and not just teases every month to milk their patrons? I must be dreaming, this cannot be true.

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
I have last achievement to unlock which is Distrustful, any help? Because I have no idea how to get it.

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
I found the last achievement and got the bonus scene and it is the best. As of what I think of the game it self well I love it as all the game these two produced.
If you don't mind I will rank Elsa-verse games and I will be happy to see your lists as well of course if you wish to write it.

1. Redemption for Jessika: I really like Jessika, the story, the pace of the narrative and Sarah in my opinion hottest girl in all of the games and the bonus scene, I have a kink for when lesbians try something new.
2.Saving Chloe: This game I think will satisfy everybody and I think it is great. Multiple endings is a big plus.
3.Dreaming with Elsa: It is the beginning of a story and a good one and I enjoyed Elsa very much.
4.Finding Miranda: I never grew to like this game because in my opinion Miranda is overpowered the ability to solve anything annoyed me and it seemed that there is no problem she can't resolve, furthermore, I for some reason never like her model but in any case I still enjoyed it.

Burai

Oct 1, 2017
For anyone like me who usually uses a walkthrough on these games and is to dense to get all the scenes on their own: You can enable the dev console and jump to the right scenes or set the scores. Just change var gameDoDebug from 0 to 1 in the game.js file. Then reload and you can jump to the right pages.
The pages are usually named like the images in the image folder. For example to jump to the bonus scene type bonus1 and press GoTo Page.
Hope that helps!
Thank you, I love these games but sometimes they don't save my file when I just want to get to the good bits. So thank you for this

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Well, I can't understand what I should do to get the "second chances" achievement: 1. I went working; 2. I choose Chloe over Serena; 3. I went to Chloe's; 4. I grabbed the gun; 5 I went out and called Serena ---> bad ending.

So, what's the mistake? any ideas?

edgedy

Aug 15, 2017
Chloe endings have been my favorite in many of the series, glad she got her own one.

4.80 star(s) 9 Votes