• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

HTML Ren'Py Completed Saving Chloe [v1.0] [Tora Productions]

4.80 star(s) 9 Votes

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
This is so AWESOME!!
Tlaero is one of the BEST writers out there. She's so amazing!!
And Mortze complements here so great!.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
is this the right choice: go find chloe (without work first)- take the gun- call miranda- and at the gym is it before we switch to chloe vision?
No. Follow the canon route choices and when you realize Chloe is YellowFever don't tell Miranda.

Reactions: badass

Tavar

Sep 6, 2017
what is the canon route? i only know: You have to go to Chloe right away, after that do i hug her or take the gun?
If you go after Chloe right away you meet her at the coffee shop not her safehouse... No gun involved

memowashere

Jan 5, 2018
hey when i try to start game, it doesn't start. there is a file named start.htm it doesn't open how can i fix it

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
how come it s only 143 mb? is it short?
Well it's not a super long game, even with all the multiple paths. But the main reason it is so small is that they compress the images so much. There are over 1700 images but they are mostly below 100 KB each.

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
how come it s only 143 mb? is it short?
It depends, if you want to find everything and read everything it can be quite long. There is 9 achievements, some bad endings and a bonus scene. Usually the achievements lead to an ending. I think I played for a 1h30 to find 6 out of 9 without any bad endings on this particular game. If have not played the other games of the elsaverse, you should and then it will be way longer. The game intro tells you the name of the previous games, while it's not mandatory it's way better if you played them. There is also some short stories that give you even more background.
This game in particular is probably 2h-2h30m, but with all the other stuff it adds up. And this game is the conclusion to the overall arc of the story that exist in all the other games.

thanks but it seems i couldnt find the yellow fever thing?

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Finished the game in 10 minutes, ran away with Chloe. Fuking love good endings. Gonna look forward to next game

Nerdecai

Jan 5, 2018
Hey guys, love this game and found this site because of it! Anyways, I actually have two questions: firstly, I found out about Finding Miranda from Mortze's site (along with pandora, which is also good), then, completely on a whim, found saving chloe on new grounds. This was after discovering their games from Choatic's site (his stuff is more environment and exploration driven, stories generally weaker than our dream team M&T, except for Leanna: Breaking the Facade, that was very well made). Anyway, where the hell can I expect to find their games first posted? If you look on Mortze's or Choatic's site, Chloe isnt even listed on there.

And secondly, I was most of the way through FM before my computer crashed and i lost all of my progress on the web browser version. Can somebody maybe link a video of the acheivement you get for that game? Please and thank you.

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Anyway, where the hell can I expect to find their games first posted? If you look on Mortze's or Choatic's site, Chloe isnt even listed on there.
Check Tlaero and Mortze's patreon page listed in the OP of this thread, you can download the games from there, along with other written by Tlaero with other visual artists that are awesome as well

Reactions: Nerdecai

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
i got all the 9 achievements, how do i unlock the bonus scenes?
having same problem. usually the bonus scene unlocks after you get all achievements. can't find it unless it's something as a choice you need to do in the game at some point?

Nevermind, there's a button at the bottom that opens up on the achievements list for the bonus scene. talk about blatantly obvious >.>

Reactions: rick87

JJI

Jun 18, 2017
Finished the game in 10 minutes, ran away with Chloe. Fuking love good endings. Gonna look forward to next game
So, you don't want the other eight paths?

Really enjoying the game so far, but im actually stuck and im runing out of ideas, so maybe can someone help me with this :

I couldn't find the newspaper.

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
. Anyway, where the hell can I expect to find their games first posted? If you look on Mortze's or Choatic's site, Chloe isnt even listed on there.
If you are interested in games from Tlaero she has some older games, with another artist. You can find all of her free games, Saving Chloe included, here: this the forum where she is active. It's not a pirate forum mind you, and is open for everybody.

How do I do the "spoiler" thing so i can reply to people with questions
There is a plus symbol where you reply, click on it then click on spoiler.

Reactions: Nerdecai

warrug25

Jul 2, 2017
I've been loving all of Tlaero-Mortze games, but this... wow, that's a whole new level :heartcoveredeyes:
I'm really proud to be one of their patrons.

4.80 star(s) 9 Votes