HTML Ren'Py Completed Saving Chloe [v1.0] [Tora Productions]

4.80 star(s) 9 Votes

rejejvaca

Jun 15, 2017
i played all other games, but i can't remember in the other stories, but can't remember who's charles. someone remind me please

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
i played all other games, but i can't remember in the other stories, but can't remember who's charles. someone remind me please
Charles is Chloe's brother. He may have been mentioned before but I don't actually remember it, and I don't remember him ever being shown on screen either.

RobNorthman

Jun 20, 2017
Charles is Chloe's brother. He may have been mentioned before but I don't actually remember it, and I don't remember him ever being shown on screen either.
He's in Redemption for Jessika, he's Jessica's ex who starts the riot at the concert and later plants a car bomb.

I don't recall reading that he's related to Chloe anywhere, just that he's working for Morland and was sent to sabotage Jessica.

lurkin

Dec 8, 2017
FWIW, the original thread with links to the older games is here:

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
Is there a walkthrough?
Please, don't reply to tell me that I don't need it to see all the pics. I would like a walkthrough if it is there.

jimbouk

Jul 5, 2017
Have really enjoyed it and have done all the paths.
The fact that the different answers (when you have the three "tone" options) don't affect anything really bothers me though, but I'm like that in all games where it's the illusion of choice, but it particularly grates when their responses are exactly the same no matter what you pick, even if the path doesn't change, at least respond differently to me being respectful compared to me saying you're a banging hotty.

Nerdecai

Jan 5, 2018
Ive done this part "Three is simple. Go to work, talk to serena and say chloe is more than a crush. Then, hug chloe, then mention serena to her, say she can meet her at your place, then from there it's auto" and get no achieve.
So... you got the threesome, but didnt get an achievement? that must be some glitch or something.

Nice to see a brown character in the game.
Jess is brown.

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
Played 4 times. Got the ending at 4 different stages, but every time I thought I was doing alright I got yoinked to the "You know what let's just run away!" ending. It's a bit shit that way.

Oh I also got the super quick coworker ending. That was alright.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Played 4 times. Got the ending at 4 different stages, but every time I thought I was doing alright I got yoinked to the "You know what let's just run away!" ending. It's a bit shit that way.

Oh I also got the super quick coworker ending. That was alright.
Don't go to work when Miranda leaves you in front of your porch.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Another lovely game from Tlaero and Mortze. Might be my favourite in the Elsaverse, I'm a sucker for damsels in distress.

I was first stumped that you basically only have sex with Chloe once in the canon route, until I discovered all the other acts in the alternative routes.
Especially Chloe and Serena, bow-chikka-wow-wow! That was insanely hot.

Edited to add:

No, I'm sure this is my favourite by now.

My ranking is:
1. Saving Chloe
2. Redemption for Jessika
3. Dreaming of Elsa
4. Finding Miranda

2 and 3 are practically interchangeable, I like them both a lot, Miranda suffers because I don't quite like the lady as much as I like the others.

phreakinowski

Dec 1, 2017
Love the story and art in all Tora games so far... but absolutely hate the interface. Hate it with a passion. If these games were in RenPy instead they would be top notch. But this html interface with hard to read text at the top and bottom of the screen just really ruin the experience. Come on Tora, stop developing in this format and move to RenPy please!

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
I have the following problem: After starting, I go to work, talk to Serena and tell her I'm still pining for Chloe. Then I go to Chloe, she pulls a gun, I hug her, we go for a walk and I call Serena. Then she talks about her time with her father and what dating her would mean... and I get "The end" not having what it takes to save her.

I tried all choices after the "Miranda drafted me to fight your father" but nothing.

Is there a path after that, choosing my options? It seems weird that I could call Serena telling her about a date and then nothing would matter. Going to work first at least from what choices I've tried effectively stops the progress on Chloe but I obviously miss something.

Henz

Apr 21, 2017
I have the following problem: After starting, I go to work, talk to Serena and tell her I'm still pining for Chloe. Then I go to Chloe, she pulls a gun, I hug her, we go for a walk and I call Serena. Then she talks about her time with her father and what dating her would mean... and I get "The end" not having what it takes to save her.

I tried all choices after the "Miranda drafted me to fight your father" but nothing.

Is there a path after that, choosing my options? It seems weird that I could call Serena telling her about a date and then nothing would matter. Going to work first at least from what choices I've tried effectively stops the progress on Chloe but I obviously miss something.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: troll822

Ak35

Apr 28, 2017
Amazing game, one of the best i've played in a long time. Very engaging story.

Dreg'atar

May 25, 2017
I absolutely love Tora games and this one was great even though Redemption for Jessika is my favorite.
The bonus scene you get when you unlock all the achievements is totally worth the grind keep it up guys.
Thank you for sharing this !

4.80 star(s) 9 Votes