HTML Ren'Py Completed Saving Chloe [v1.0] [Tora Productions]

4.80 star(s) 9 Votes

pot123

Aug 6, 2017
I'm so glad that Tora moved away from the dialogue choices of the previous games where there are 3 ways of saying yes but only 1 is the right way of saying yes. I also love how this game incorporated sexual scenes with all of the female characters even though they have partners from previous games (except for elsa :frown:).

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
This is a Public Service Announcement for those who are as careless as myself. I had already completed all routes, and the bonus scene, before looking through the image files and discovered I had missed some of the action.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Almost happened to me as well.

Completed all paths now. Flippin awsome game.

Nerdecai

Jan 5, 2018
Hey, can someone help me out with how the timeline of the elsa verse looks? Since RFJ and FM happen concurrently, all of the games take place over, like, a week? A few days for DWE, a few for RFJ/FM, and finally saving chole's cannon route. It's not long, right?

Also, while i remember, anyone who's having trouble seeing chloe at the coffee shop at the beginning of the game, remember: going to work or not isnt the actual first choice, it's the "what if im seeing someone/i'll do anything for chloe" line. Figured that one on a replay

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
Hey, can someone help me out with how the timeline of the elsa verse looks? Since RFJ and FM happen concurrently, all of the games take place over, like, a week? A few days for DWE, a few for RFJ/FM, and finally saving chole's cannon route. It's not long, right?
Of course DwE comes first, then RfJ and FM, then finally SC. Can't remember anything that would give us an idea of the time period between DwE and the next two. But in SC I recall one of the characters mention something about the bomb being a month prior.

Cyanide

Jun 3, 2017
It`s been said before, but I feel I also have to say this: I absolutely love Tlaero and Mortze`s work... :)

theocho

Jun 8, 2017
I made a userscript that highlight clickable areas, you can turn it on and off just by pressing any key

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
I made a userscript that highlight clickable areas, you can turn it on and off just by pressing any key
The game already tells you when you need to click on something. Just move your cursor around when the screen is highlighted. Is this for specific points on the screen, like on the scene with chloe it highlights her and gun?

constantine

Jul 1, 2017
I really like how varied the different paths are, and I do think it's the best game Tora has released so far. However, I would've liked to see a path in which Paul could help Chloe defeat her dad, but choose Serena or Xara to be with. I just preferred romancing them over Chloe, but I still wanted to help her fight her dad (and not run away).

I also don't know why Paul and Xara (in her ending) open an outdoor retreat instead of a self-defense class for women. He already helps abused women as a lawyer and she trains others in martial arts, so I thought it would be sensible to combine both their interests and skills to do something that could help other women. It's non-canon so it doesn't really matter, just didn't think the ending suited them.

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
Because of Chloe's power, which blocks her father's ability to foresee events around her, she is the only person who could possibly defeat him. Unfortunately, Chloe is in a really dark place due to her life of abuse and trauma and she is on the verge of being lost to the dark side, so to speak. Only the demonstration of absolute, unconditional love that comes from Paul is enough to save her from going over the edge. I also really enjoyed some of the endings with the other girls, but it makes sense that there is no route to defeat Morland and still dump Chloe at the end.

I agree with you on your second point, the outdoor adventure business seems to come out of left field. I like your suggestion much better.

Reactions: constantine

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
I also don't know why Paul and Xara (in her ending) open an outdoor retreat instead of a self-defense class for women. He already helps abused women as a lawyer and she trains others in martial arts, so I thought it would be sensible to combine both their interests and skills to do something that could help other women. It's non-canon so it doesn't really matter, just didn't think the ending suited them.
If you're curious you should ask that on the-new-lagoon forum. Tlaero usually answers this types of question and is open to feedback most times, specially yours since it has some reasoning behind it.

Nerdecai

Jan 5, 2018
But in SC I recall one of the characters mention something about the bomb being a month prior.
So...they spent a month of training with xara before bringing paul in? Sounds odd. I guess since none of them are the type to have any combative experience, a month sounds safe, but since SC makes the situation sound kinda time-sensitive, that seems like a long time for miranda to sit on a potential ally.

I also don't know why Paul and Xara (in her ending) open an outdoor retreat instead of a self-defense class for women.
While I like your idea a lot, im pretty sure it's because they moved to a really nice mountain town that looks like it would get a lot of tourism. Actually, it was from the "four" and "martial arts" endings that it occurred to me they must be in some part of Europe.

Also, the place they get away to in "three" seems to be more tropical, but since the last image was from indoors I could be wrong.

SmokeyDots

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2017
I still remember years ago playing games from Tlaero and Mortze. The writing is and always has been top notch. Props to Tlaero.

4.80 star(s) 9 Votes