HTML Ren'Py Completed Saving Chloe [v1.0] [Tora Productions]

4.80 star(s) 9 Votes

PioTre21

Jan 22, 2018
Does anyone know the assets used for this game? Creating fanart would be very cool. They all must be morphed, I realize, but if anyone can make out the base models of the female characters, that'd be cool.

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
Yesterday, thanks to your posts, I've discovered the existence of the bonus scene. Amazing Mortze job (as always).
Seriously, this tetralogy is on another level...

ModelPrune

Jul 29, 2017
Hey everyone! I just wonder if this just happens to me. Everytime I get to the menu button, everytime I try to save or even return to the game, I get a blank page written "The page you tried to navigate to () doesn't exist."

Also, even following the walkthrough I can't get to the Safehouse with Chloe. I keep getting to the Coffee. Any help?

Thanks a lot!

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
Hey everyone! I just wonder if this just happens to me. Everytime I get to the menu button, everytime I try to save or even return to the game, I get a blank page written "The page you tried to navigate to () doesn't exist."

Also, even following the walkthrough I can't get to the Safehouse with Chloe. I keep getting to the Coffee. Any help?

Thanks a lot!
Safehouse is: help miranda -->go to work --> chloe is not just a crush
Save thing never happened to me so I don't know.

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
i just found out these guys, can you tell me in what order i should play the games and the short stories ?

ModelPrune

Jul 29, 2017
Safehouse is: help miranda -->go to work --> chloe is not just a crush
Save thing never happened to me so I don't know.
Tried it out of Chrome and everything worked fine. Even managed to get "Three" scene. Big thanks!

neon767

Aug 9, 2016
i just found out these guys, can you tell me in what order i should play the games and the short stories ?
I'm not 100% about the short stories (I think they all only require knowledge of the first game?) but the "main" story goes: Dreaming with Elsa->Redemption for Jessica->Finding Miranda->Saving Chloe

rhawke

Jan 25, 2018
Fantastic game. Love seeing the continuity of the games as well, it's cool seeing all the different perspectives of the player character from each game.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Fantastic way to end this particular story.

While I am happy to hear the Elsaverse will have more stories in it I am kinda sad that these characters won't be a focus, especially after the canon ending in this one.

I am glad the canon ending went how it did though, i'm a bit of a sucker for a happy ending although I loved the Xara ending too.

Valeck

Aug 16, 2017
Really good games,my favorite one is Jessika,i just dont like Miranda being so affective over Paul.

Yardash

Mar 31, 2018
I've finished it yesterday... and I'm curious if anyone had thoughts as mine? ;) Can we be sure that it was actually the happy ending? I've got in mind one of the last scenes, where Xara defeats Crow and leaves with her and Morland. BUT!! The very first thought I had was "wait a sec, is this really Xara? after all Crow IS the mastress of illusions!" What do you think? ;)

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I've finished it yesterday... and I'm curious if anyone had thoughts as mine? ;) Can we be sure that it was actually the happy ending? I've got in mind one of the last scenes, where Xara defeats Crow and leaves with her and Morland. BUT!! The very first thought I had was "wait a sec, is this really Xara? after all Crow IS the mastress of illusions!" What do you think? ;)
It is a happy ending or that would be sequel bait and that story is finished with now.

They have moved on to other things.

Yardash

Mar 31, 2018
It is a happy ending or that would be sequel bait and that story is finished with now.

They have moved on to other things.
The story of Chloe and her friends is in fact finished but next games will also take place in the ElsaVerse, with other main characters. So I'm curious if my suspicion is correct and if T&M will follow this path? Maybe the person who entered portal at the end was in fact Crow under the illusion and will return with Morland in next games, where other characters will have to compete with them? Could be interesting :)

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
The story of Chloe and her friends is in fact finished but next games will also take place in the ElsaVerse, with other main characters. So I'm curious if my suspicion is correct and if T&M will follow this path? Maybe the person who entered portal at the end was in fact Crow under the illusion and will return with Morland in next games, where other characters will have to compete with them? Could be interesting :)
I'd like Xara to get a game.

I have a save with my canon ending being the MC ending up with Xara and it was a sweet ending. I think she deserves it after all the shit she went through.

We didn't really see much of Morland and Crow considering they were the "antagonists" for the whole series. They played big parts in the lives of some of the characters but we only got a brief look at them.

It would be nice if they did come back and we got to see more.

4.80 star(s) 9 Votes