HTML Ren'Py Completed Saving Chloe [v1.0] [Tora Productions]

4.80 star(s) 9 Votes

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
While I like your idea a lot, im pretty sure it's because they moved to a really nice mountain town that looks like it would get a lot of tourism. Actually, it was from the "four" and "martial arts" endings that it occurred to me they must be in some part of Europe.
There are hints that story take place in Europe in previous games aswell (TV in bar playing a soccer match being one of them). And based on images from RfJ when Jess and Marc are going for a walk it could be Amsterdam...

Abitdeals

Mar 4, 2017
There are hints that story take place in Europe in previous games aswell (TV in bar playing a soccer match being one of them). And based on images from RfJ when Jess and Marc are going for a walk it could be Amsterdam...
its most likely amsterdam, it is hinted in "Dreaming with Elsa"

constantine

Jul 1, 2017
If you're curious you should ask that on the-new-lagoon forum. Tlaero usually answers this types of question and is open to feedback most times, specially yours since it has some reasoning behind it.
Thanks for the suggestion. I registered on the forum, but can't seem to be able to post yet for some reason.

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
Thanks for the suggestion. I registered on the forum, but can't seem to be able to post yet for some reason.
I think you need to introduce yourself on the approprite section first, if I remember correctly. Keep in mind that the-new-lagoon is not a pirate forum.

theocho

Jun 8, 2017
The game already tells you when you need to click on something. Just move your cursor around when the screen is highlighted. Is this for specific points on the screen, like on the scene with chloe it highlights her and gun?
Yeah but i hate having to move the mouse all over the image to be sure not to miss any "hidden" option. Like in pandora when there was a big area in the middle and a tiny area on the bottom right pointing at a light under a door. In this game it was realy usefull for the castle scene.

constantine

Jul 1, 2017
I think you need to introduce yourself on the approprite section first, if I remember correctly. Keep in mind that the-new-lagoon is not a pirate forum.
Yeah, I didn't know that, but I did just post. Thanks again for the help.

Reactions: JC23

skazy

Dec 14, 2017
Hey guys. İ havent play the game yet. İ wanted to ask a question. İn previous games, the main character always different, right? So every girl has a boyfriend now. So in this game, are there any cheating from girls? This game's main character have sex with them? Thanks

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Cheating is not something Tlaero is "interested" in or want to include in her games, so no, there is no cheating in this or any other game she made.

Reactions: skazy

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
Theres's no cheating. But there is a foursome in one route that allows the MC to have sex with one of the previous female leads. There is also a free for all bonus scene once you complete all achievements that is essentially the same thing.

Reactions: skazy

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
Tlaero mentioned on the Lagoon that she will make a post by the end of January with plans for the next project. My first guess would be the next Pandora game, with the new Elsaverse series as a long shot.

However, she did just re-release one of her most popular games "Getting to Know Christine" with the newest version of her game engine, so you can actually make saves now. Worth a replay.

Nerdecai

Jan 5, 2018
Tlaero mentioned on the Lagoon that she will make a post by the end of January with plans for the next project. My first guess would be the next Pandora game, with the new Elsaverse series as a long shot.

However, she did just re-release one of her most popular games "Getting to Know Christine" with the newest version of her game engine, so you can actually make saves now. Worth a replay.
So, she's had the naming scheme on lock down for awhile now, huh?

badass

Jul 24, 2017

pandora would be great! Tlareo is such a talented writer

Reactions: Mark17

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
Announcement made on Patreon:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So a sequel to Getting to Know Christine, I'm liking this idea! Concurrently there will also a detective series in the Elsaverse which may not be as oriented towards sex as we are used to, so we'll have to see how it goes.

Mark17

May 15, 2017
Also, while we're going to start with two simultaneous games, there's nothing keeping us from adding in a third at some point. (So, Pandora fans, don't be too sad when hear that your favorite isn't one the first two games we're doing.)
so nothing pandora for years to come?

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
After playing with AID Sans Mystery's walkthrough, I can say in my opinion that this is THE BEST Tlaero & Mortze game to date.
Loved the story all the way. Loved CHLOE a lot. Just the fact that she looked like an average looking girl made her appealing to me. Weird as it may sound (or not), I fell for her. Of course, all the other girls were very hot, and I like that several of them had a nice amount of scenes.
The visuals are just amazing. Love how Mortze handles the models and poses them in the action. Just the amounts of kisses (and damn awesome ones) outranks any other game.
Gotta love the sex scenes. Both visually and written. They are truly incredibly.
Having the bonus scene was an AMAZING add. Hats of to that one!.

Reactions: AkitoH
4.80 star(s) 9 Votes