Ren'Py Saving My Childhood Friend [v0.0.1] [LiQiyeDev]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

LiQiyeDev

Sep 8, 2023
Planned tags?
Both the Vanilla and Netorare paths will be showcased depending on the choices you make.

The Vanilla route will include anal, creampie, female domination, milf, handjob, vaginal sex, and masturbation,etc.

On the other hand, the Netorare route will feature multiple penetration, corruption, exhibitionism, interracial, etc.

---
I'll provide updates every three weeks at least (or as soon as I have something ready). I'm working 100% on this project.

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
She looks like the yandere type, so I'd rather have her simp all over the black guy and go Lorena Bobbitt on him while the MC goes on his merry way to a happy life.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
Both the Vanilla and Netorare paths will be showcased depending on the choices you make.

The Vanilla route will include anal, creampie, female domination, milf, handjob, vaginal sex, and masturbation,etc.

On the other hand, the Netorare route will feature multiple penetration, corruption, exhibitionism, interracial, etc.

---
I'll provide updates every three weeks at least (or as soon as I have something ready). I'm working 100% on this project.
Of course the vanilla route includes femdom, lmao

anon280

Nov 11, 2017
v0.0.1 review

• simple quick premise of MC and FMC/Emilia
  • writing flows fine although i find it hard to believe the MC is that shy
  • lighting looks good most times
    • except for some of the environment shots shopstreet1.png shopstreet11.png
    • also their home's lighting is too heavy on the yellow 6_5.jpg
    • this being the standard would look great: 15.jpg
  • female models have unique faces
  • Emilia and Mary (Emilia's aunt) both attractive in their own role
  • Emilia: cute face with tight shapely bod aa1_915.jpg AA1_91.jpg
  • but the MC looks horrible
    • his hair strands reflect light too harshly
    • his face is a generic skin
    • his skin and eyes are matted aa2_9.jpg
  • i think the hiding of his face worked and should be consistent as compared to other characters his model quality is poor as well as having the doll expression
  • the auto forward is weird when having to click through slides with no text

So MC has two women who fancy him and he is too awkward to make a move on either? a bit infuriating given they are already doing all the heavy lifting for him. I hope we can change that - the aunt gives a mature don't-give-af vibe that she can give some mean head :coffee:.
The female characters are the strong point here as well as some good moments with lovely lighting. There wasn't much to observe with the sexual themes but the behavior of both women interests me to look forward.

Last edited:

LiQiyeDev

Sep 8, 2023
v0.0.1 review

• simple quick premise of MC and FMC/Emilia
  • writing flows fine although i find it hard to believe the MC is that shy
  • lighting looks good most times
  • female models have unique faces
  • Emilia and Mary (Emilia's aunt) both attractive in their own role
  • Emilia: cute face with tight shapely bod View attachment 4104139 View attachment 4104140
  • but the MC looks horrible
    • his hair strands reflect light too harshly
    • his face is a generic skin
    • his skin and eyes are matted View attachment 4104141
  • i think the hiding of his face worked and should be consistent as compared to other characters his model quality is poor as well as having the doll expression
  • the auto forward is weird when having to click through slides with no text

So MC has two women who fancy him and he is too awkward to make a move on either? a bit infuriating given they are already doing all the heavy lifting for him. I hope we can change that - the aunt gives a mature don't-give-af vibe that she can give some mean head :coffee:.
The female characters are the strong point here as well as some good moments with lovely lighting. There wasn't much to observe with the sexual themes but the behavior of both women interests me to look forward.
Thanks for the review, bro. Yeah, I already had some of the things you mentioned in mind, and I'll be working towards them. Ty!

Reactions: Feyd and anon280

korochan48

Nov 12, 2019
If would be good to see a reverse role making the black guy the MC and can actually beat up the pussy looking guy that going to NTR the black guy LI. Regarding NTR route the pussy looking guy will outsmart the black guy stealing his LI and making black guy no choice and get cuck. It would be fresh idea rather than this repeated scenario in every NTR.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote