Ren'Py Saving My Childhood Friend [v0.0.1] [LiQiyeDev]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I'm not an NTR fan, but this game looks Awsome. Just wating for more content and will probably play in 6 months.

Good luck with the game! I hope you keep the NTR and Vanilla portions of the game.

A game with the possibility of NTR (But also with a possibility to win the girl) is my favourite type of game. So, this is right up my street.

69Creampie

Oct 1, 2024
Sounds like this needs an incest patch. Then again, only a Patreon link so probably meant to be kept boring.

godscoper

Jul 16, 2023
so pretty much our childhood friend isn't very smart/trusts every guy and we MC will have to babysit her if not we get cocked/crumbs. so far we have a friend Aunt looks likes on drugs. I'm guessing she's not a virgin because I'm sure some guy talked her into having sex with her while MC somewhere else. good luck with the dev.

In the end, we have two options one let them talk and the other step in. If we don't step in she easy already convinced to give the guy her number without much push even though she likes MC but does that.

Reactions: armyman654

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Femdom has such a wide gradient though and could be as tame as her taking initiative and just doing cowgirl. Not to mention we do not know which LI it is, the one I do no care about or the blondie (based on the comments so far, not blondie's personality type anyway). Anyway, an LI who is not a virgin and takes initiative in the bedroom would be pretty nice if this game was not set on parading red flags like it's a Soviet victory march: concurrent development with another game from the same probably sole developer all started this half of 2024 and a probable 70:30 split on NTR and vanilla content respectively.

Reactions: godscoper

Exanadae

Dec 19, 2018
A good "what not to do" lesson for VN developers in this one: putting a pause and a fade/dissolve between every single shot.

Fades/dissolves/wipes should be used when you're changing scenes or trying to show the passage of time. During a scene you should just use regular cuts. Otherwise the scene feels disjointed, like everyone is taking an awkward pause before they say their next line. And it's annoying for the player to click through.

Reactions: GrammerCop

godscoper

Jul 16, 2023
So is this such a fucking annoying game where you have to watch the woman all the time to make sure she doesn't do something stupid and fuck other men?
right either if want to babysit her 24/7 or you want ntr. o look MC has to use the restroom but while he does somehow where does the girl get contacted or does she contact some dude? I get NTR but a female friend seems like a complete idiot. she says she likes mc but the guy asks for her number and accepts.
good luck with the dev on this one

Mamaragan

Jun 9, 2019
Too short, barely a demo. Some critics:
Get rid of that annoying pause between swipes it feels confusing, really annoying.
I also have to agree with some in this thread, about this game being a cockblock simulator. Basically, it seems that you need to cockblock every man coming at her, or else you get NTR'd. The only thing it does is to turn the FMC into nothing but a doll, incapable of thinking. For example, the first (and only) choice of the 0.1 version of the game, the obvious ntr choice, She talks to teh dude all smiley, and end up giving him her number, just like that. Then, next frame, she calls him an asshole as it sounds like she doesn't want to be near him. Isn't this counterproductive behavior?

In order for the NTR to work, imo, you need a genuine feeling of connection with the “girlfriend” and that she doesn't fall easily. There is a need for corruption from the men and bad choices from the MC to effectively push the girlfriend into the arms of the “bull”.

I know this is a demo, merely a start, but I hope you're going to give the girl some personality, and not turn her into a literal NPC who can only act through your choices.

Only thing positive, are the CGs. And the girl is really cute.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
A good "what not to do" lesson for VN developers in this one: putting a pause and a fade/dissolve between every single shot.

Fades/dissolves/wipes should be used when you're changing scenes or trying to show the passage of time. During a scene you should just use regular cuts. Otherwise the scene feels disjointed, like everyone is taking an awkward pause before they say their next line. And it's annoying for the player to click through.
I hate that myself. It is a game killer for me. I won't be drying this game. GL dev.

Mar 21, 2019
I don't understand why they make such short updates and not a single sex scene? ahahaha, plus you're discussing NTR? It's not clear yet whether there is NTR or not, so!

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
It's not clear yet whether there is NTR or not, so!
You are absolutely correct. Will there be NTR? We don't know. It is an absolute mystery, right?. It's not clear at all, no confirmation, no clues. Nothing.

The developer has not confirmed this at all. Nope. Not at all.

Both the Vanilla and Netorare paths will be showcased depending on the choices you make.

The Vanilla route will include anal, creampie, female domination, milf, handjob, vaginal sex, and masturbation,etc.

On the other hand, the Netorare route will feature multiple penetration, corruption, exhibitionism, interracial, etc.

---
I'll provide updates every three weeks at least (or as soon as I have something ready). I'm working 100% on this project.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Both the Vanilla and Netorare paths will be showcased depending on the choices you make.

The Vanilla route will include anal, creampie, female domination, milf, handjob, vaginal sex, and masturbation,etc.
Can femdom be avoided in the vanilla path?

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote