Who Does MC Call To Help Him "Study?"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
Why not make a poll and going for the more popular choice instead of splitting the already short updates in two different paths?
It's already been 2 years since the game came out and the story advanced by maybe a couple hours, how many more years do we have to wait for our choice to even take effect?

F4irfield

Jun 15, 2019
Why not make a poll and going for the more popular choice instead of splitting the already short updates in two different paths?
It's already been 2 years since the game came out and the story advanced by maybe a couple hours, how many more years do we have to wait for our choice to even take effect?
because a game like this with such high quaility content needs time my friend.
let him cook

• Red Heart
Reactions: XTZ Adult Games

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
I want to give choices to the player, as much as I can, but without compromising my story.
So that's the way it stays.

As for the time it takes, well, it's difficult giving my full time to a love-project that earns me less than 200$ a month while trying to pay bills.
Tried it once, the bank didn't like it...

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
I want to give choices to the player, as much as I can, but without compromising my story.
So that's the way it stays.

As for the time it takes, well, it's difficult giving my full time to a love-project that earns me less than 200$ a month while trying to pay bills.
Tried it once, the bank didn't like it...
Not at all what i meant but ok, won't bother repeating my point again, good luck with the game.

Reactions: sidiouspein

F4irfield

Jun 15, 2019
congrats on the Update!
probably been asked befor, but when is the release for the other tiers?
you might want to write it in the tier preview cards

AlexStandal

Oct 19, 2020
I am late in this but, if you are still up for suggestions then... :)

-------->

From what I can see, the Left side is Paula with the actual MILF model which is currently used in the game. The Right one is a rejenuvated or younger version of her.

Tbh, both of them are just super hot and beautiful!!!

But if given to choose from them, I would go with the Left side -- currently used model. It actually looks realistic considering the MILF part and this version is the one that attracted me to the game. She was just breathtaking from the start which made me fall in love with this game :love: .
It would be a little weird if the model suddenly got rejenuvated after joining the returning to the industry again.

Wouldn't mind the younger one too. Absolutely great;). But the story would have to mention on how did her skin, other than her face, got tighten to the extent that she looks in her 30s. If it is mentioned then it will be great.

But both of them are just stunning!! But for me, the Older Version wins. :love:

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
I am late in this but, if you are still up for suggestions then... :)

-------->

From what I can see, the Left side is Paula with the actual MILF model which is currently used in the game. The Right one is a rejenuvated or younger version of her.

Tbh, both of them are just super hot and beautiful!!!

But if given to choose from them, I would go with the Left side -- currently used model. It actually looks realistic considering the MILF part and this version is the one that attracted me to the game. She was just breathtaking from the start which made me fall in love with this game :love: .
It would be a little weird if the model suddenly got rejenuvated after joining the returning to the industry again.

Wouldn't mind the younger one too. Absolutely great;). But the story would have to mention on how did her skin, other than her face, got tighten to the extent that she looks in her 30s. If it is mentioned then it will be great.

But both of them are just stunning!! But for me, the Older Version wins. :love:
Well, funny enough, the only thing that's different between the two versions is the percentage of body fat which, to some extent, reduces the chubbiness of the face, as well.
But bare in mind that you can actually choose for yourself which version of Paula you prefer by your actions.

AlexStandal

Oct 19, 2020
Well, funny enough, the only thing that's different between the two versions is the percentage of body fat which, to some extent, reduces the chubbiness of the face, as well.
But bare in mind that you can actually choose for yourself which version of Paula you prefer by your actions.
If it is the body fat difference between them, then that explains it!
That would fit in the story perfectly too.
If it happens, it may be because she joined the industry again, therefore started working out more intensely and gotten in shape a bit more( she was already in shape, just got her glutes and skin more tight ).
Both of them will be fire:cool::love:

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
If it is the body fat difference between them, then that explains it!
That would fit in the story perfectly too.
If it happens, it may be because she joined the industry again, therefore started working out more intensely and gotten in shape a bit more( she was already in shape, just got her glutes and skin more tight ).
Both of them will be fire:cool::love:
There will be other things that will happen, as well, and may affect Paula's behavior.

Reactions: AlexStandal
Mar 29, 2021
I know that it's probably not the right game and that maybe it's too early anyway, however, may I ask if, among the various options, would it be possible to take Paula on the path that ends with her being a full fledged Bimbo, if not personality wise either, at least on the appearance side?
It would probably be pretty complicated, but who knows if you don't ask :)

4.00 star(s) 38 Votes