Who Does MC Call To Help Him "Study?"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Apr 18, 2018
I know that it's probably not the right game and that maybe it's too early anyway, however, may I ask if, among the various options, would it be possible to take Paula on the path that ends with her being a full fledged Bimbo, if not personality wise either, at least on the appearance side?
It would probably be pretty complicated, but who knows if you don't ask :)
1 Up!

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
I know that it's probably not the right game and that maybe it's too early anyway, however, may I ask if, among the various options, would it be possible to take Paula on the path that ends with her being a full fledged Bimbo, if not personality wise either, at least on the appearance side?
It would probably be pretty complicated, but who knows if you don't ask :)
I think that the fact that Paula is an actress will give her many options in what she wears and how she acts in the context of her acting roles even without her changing her character.
And being dressed and made up as a bimbo, in an episode of "The New Adventures of Putanina" where she infiltrates a crime syndicate under cover, is definitely a reasonable option.

Mar 29, 2021
I think that the fact that Paula is an actress will give her many options in what she wears and how she acts in the context of her acting roles even without her changing her character.
And being dressed and made up as a bimbo, in an episode of "The New Adventures of Putanina" where she infiltrates a crime syndicate under cover, is definitely a reasonable option.
That's a good idea, it's awesome, I mean, I'd preferred the changes to be permanent even also outside the show, but whatever, that's already something good!!
Thank you very much for answering (y)

Apr 18, 2018
I fucking hate it that when i see a female protagonist tag the lesbian tag is missing
WHY?JUST WHY?
Orrrr is the lesbian planned as well?
Dude, you should really check things better before you claim something.
It's up there.
Not to mention that a redhead teacher already went down on a black teacher.

Though it could be done for a bit longer and a bit more revealing, dev!

Apr 18, 2018
Here, in the OP, in the "genre" section: 3DCG, Multiple protagonist, Male protagonist, Female protagonist, Multiple endings, Big tits, Big ass, Cheating, Corruption, MILF, GILF, Voyeurism, Humor, Incest, Romance, Masturbation, Teasing, Lesbian

So before you cry out in CAPITAL LETTERS that something's missing, and start "fucking hating" it, read to the end of the line first.

And it's a multiple protagonist, not just a female protagonist.

Deleted member 4725210

Mar 7, 2022
Here, in the OP, in the "genre" section: 3DCG, Multiple protagonist, Male protagonist, Female protagonist, Multiple endings, Big tits, Big ass, Cheating, Corruption, MILF, GILF, Voyeurism, Humor, Incest, Romance, Masturbation, Teasing, Lesbian

So before you cry out in CAPITAL LETTERS that something's missing, and start "fucking hating" it, read to the end of the line first.

And it's a multiple protagonist, not just a female protagonist.
I never look at that section of the op and don't need to be aggressive Mr penguin chill out

• Angry
Reactions: Derek Wildstsar
Apr 18, 2018
I never look at that section of the op and don't need to be aggressive Mr penguin chill out
Didn't mean to come off as agresiave.

But if you didn't look at the tags section, then why did you write the lesbian TAG is missing?
Just curious, not agresive.

F4irfield

Jun 15, 2019
Enjoy still being at the damn pool scene for the 4th update in a row 2nd tier!

why is it so hard for the dev to progress the damn story?
it takes time man..
do it yourself if you think you can do it better

but i must say its a bit rude to lock this behind a 20$- 50$ paywall
its not really worth it.

• Angry
Reactions: MikeOG
4.00 star(s) 38 Votes