Who Does MC Call To Help Him "Study?"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
nice looking forward to next update but i hope in the future you add actual animations and not click/spacebar/tap animations otherwise nice (y) :cool: :coffee: :love::love: but this is just my opinion and while i am at it since some disagree with my opinion how about taking out all the other nonsense animations out since their is no need for any at all :rolleyes: lets all go and have a cartoon with rainbows and unicorns :cautious::sneaky::ROFLMAO:? sound fair to better "streamline' the VN ? again this is a my opinion and they are like assholes everyone has one and is entitled to them .

Last edited:

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
It's a cool idea and all, but the last thing this needs are options that change how Paula looks. That doubles your workload, if not more so if she dresses differently on other routes too.

Like I said in my previous post, being more streamlined and efficient will help this game. Not adding more options, which will just dilute the content and will take longer to update too.

thefapist

Nov 8, 2021
Two years down the line, this is shorter than most demo versions of other adult games. The dev has talent in terms of image quality, but with this speed of output there is little point for anyone to come back to this title in the foreseeable decades.
this is why i only download completed games

Reactions: buktccbfc71

IDontGetWomen

Sep 9, 2021
So what am I missing cause the past like 3-4 updates of this game have all ended at the same exact spot? is this ever going to move forward anywhere? been stagnant for months now.

like at this point you might as well scrap the game if nothing is gonna happen. This update ended at the exact same part that the changelog for 0.29B states, and that was god knows how long ago.

Marioc17

Dec 26, 2018
Unofficial Android Port :

Saving Paula [v0.0.28] + JokerLeader's Mod + Patched

Download Apk: , Workupload

Saving Paula [v0.0.28] + JokerLeader's Mod

Saving Paula [v0.0.28]

Android Ports Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves Location : Brandy0011/brandy.saving.paula/game/saves

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Update please and thank you

Reactions: PapiAxel

Marioc17

Dec 26, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of Saving Paula v0.0.28b
with JokerLeader Walkthrough & Gui Mod

Download
Mega

Update please and thank you

Reactions: OWSam000 and Kuba1

peterpan02

Aug 20, 2018
XTZ please try to take some of this criticism to heart instead of just ignoring it like so many devs do.
Sounds to me like the overwhelming majority is pretty unhappy with several of the latest updates, not just this one.
I really wanna see this game succeed, but i cant imagine you are getting many new subscribers right now or atleast as many i think you could get.

4.00 star(s) 38 Votes