Who Does MC Call To Help Him "Study?"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
View attachment 2296485
Saving Paula [v0.0.29b] Walkthrough & Gui Mod
Note: If you want to keep the Original GUI, don't replace the "XTZ_namebox", "XTZ_textbox" & the GUI.rpy.

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: Relationships Patch, is the same as the one in the OP but with the Option to rename the MC, and change the Relationships with other characters or just press enter after renaming the MC to be in the "Relationships Patch", You have to start a new Game.

Download: - - - ANDROID by cebs ANDROID by BrandyYT

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev,
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
just heads up. new game ver out

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
Man I'm tired of saying this bro
Can't you see the fucking PATREON LINK?
I did see the Patreon link, went to said Patreon link and the MIXDROP and RP PATCH wouldn't work.
But to use your own words, Can't you see that my question was already resolved a few posts back?

Don't bitch if you can't practice what you preach dude.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Artist271

Artist271

Sep 11, 2022
I did see the Patreon link, went to said Patreon link and the MIXDROP and RP PATCH wouldn't work.
But to use your own words, Can't you see that my question was already resolved a few posts back?

Yes, dude didn't even answer your question properly.

Deleted member 4725210

Mar 7, 2022

Well I admit that I saw someone answered your question yes but this is not the first time that this happens to you right?
instead of asking stupid question try all the links first and if non of them work then you can ask

Artist271

Sep 11, 2022
And no one said that you can talk. I'm not responding to your text Am I?
No, unfortunately for you we're in a public forum and every single user here can reply to whoever they want.

the reason I criticize you so harshly is because a dev's community is important for the future of the dev's games, if the community is full or has some rude fellows then the popularity of the game suffers as a result, the severity depends on how bad the community is, so cool it for the dev's sake.

so be welcoming instead.

Deleted member 4725210

Mar 7, 2022
No, unfortunately for you we're in a public forum and every single user here can reply to whoever they want.

the reason I criticize you so harshly is because a dev's community is important for the future of the dev's games, if the community is full or has some rude fellows then the popularity of the game suffers as a result, the severity depends on how bad the community is, so cool it for the dev's sake.

so be welcoming instead.
Huh? Is that it? Whatever you say

• Angry
Reactions: mickster101
4.00 star(s) 38 Votes