Who Does MC Call To Help Him "Study?"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Apr 18, 2018
u said in post before that patreons decide dont need to predict the future just been here long enough to see many games. but anyway im out your game just wish it was taged as ntr then none of this would of happend
Right there in the OP:
""
Potential (depending on choices made by the MC):
Male Domination, Rape, Groping, NTR (very avoidable), Blackmail, BDSM, Female Domination, Interracial
""

Hookups_017

Jan 15, 2021
XTZ Adult Games
your work is great. I like the graphics and the storyline. Also the idea with the physique adjustment of Paula. I haven't found anything like that anywhere yet. However, I still have a small point of criticism. I have not seen enough of the sexual action. The masturbation scene was really outstanding but also the only one worth mentioning. I fully understand that you have to build up tension and of course the story that comes with it. I hope you continue to do such a great job and maybe add a little more spice.

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
XTZ Adult Games
your work is great. I like the graphics and the storyline. Also the idea with the physique adjustment of Paula. I haven't found anything like that anywhere yet. However, I still have a small point of criticism. I have not seen enough of the sexual action. The masturbation scene was really outstanding but also the only one worth mentioning. I fully understand that you have to build up tension and of course the story that comes with it. I hope you continue to do such a great job and maybe add a little more spice.
First, please let me thank you for your kind words, and also for your merited criticism.

Although there is a need to build tension between the main characters, there are others that could do more without hurting the story.
A longer and "fleshier" lesbian scene is one example, a naughtier shower scene is another.
Denying that was due to the long time it took me to finish this update, and me wanting to give something to the fans of this game - I got the 4090 not long ago, and at the beginning used it to render my day-job projects.

The situation is different now, of course - except the fact that I still need to work, so I have about a couple of howers a day to invest in this game and in my game studio.

As for continuing the game - I will, because it's a labor of love (and lust...).
As for continuing making games after this, it depends: I need this game to be financially viable, first.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
why would i pay to vote when i already know the outcome i wouldnt even be here if the ntr tag was there
u said in post before that patreons decide dont need to predict the future just been here long enough to see many games. but anyway im out your game just wish it was taged as ntr then none of this would of happend
>Be dumb and don't check the genre spoiler to see the NTR tag planned.
>Be a crybaby and complaint about something without reason.

whity112

Feb 26, 2018
>Be dumb and don't check the genre spoiler to see the NTR tag planned.
>Be a crybaby and complaint about something without reason.
or the tag could so up when i hover over it but alright insult me and insult me again for pointing out the very long histoy of harem/ntr never getting of there feet

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
Good lord, the name "Saving Paula" is no joke. It feels like almost the whole world is just out to get Paula (except for the MC and hopefully Jessica).

I am on the fence about if Nina and Silvia are really on team Paula. Or if they are just acting like they are on team Paula, it feels like both of them had a hand in Paula's divorce (not saying that the Husband isn't a total douchebag, but it just feels like both Nina and Silvia did some shady shit in the background to get the divorce to happen (for their own selfish reasons).

Last edited:

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Good lord, the name "Saving Paula" is no joke. It feels like almost the whole world is just out to get Paula (except for the MC and hopefully Jessica).

I am on the fence about if Nina and Silvia are really on team Paula. Or if they are just acting like they are on team Paula, it feels like both of them had a hand in Paula's divorce (not saying that the Husband isn't a total douchebag, but it just feels like both Nina and Silvia did some shady shit in the background to get the divorce to happen (for their own selfish reasons).
About Nina and Silvia: you know, I wouldn't be surprised if Silvia had some history with Mr. Dick, seeing as she's in a sisterly competition with Paula; and I'm not sure Nina isn't happy about her protégé's divorce, since she wanted her to continue acting all these years.
But I don't know for certain, of course...

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
About Nina and Silvia: you know, I wouldn't be surprised if Silvia had some history with Mr. Dick, seeing as she's in a sisterly competition with Paula; and I'm not sure Nina isn't happy about her protégé's divorce, since she wanted her to continue acting all these years.
But I don't know for certain, of course...
Well it sounded like Silvia and Paula were very sexually pleased by Mark from XTZ :ROFLMAO:
thought we would see a quick flashback of them in the throes of their orgasm with you

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of Saving Paula v0.0.28b
with JokerLeader Walkthrough & Gui Mod
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download

Josie5213

Jun 18, 2021
Wow, there seems to be real potential at the moment, especially in psychodynamic description and facial expression presentation. I really like it! Sorry, if my English expression looks confused, it's because of the translation software I'm using. Sorry again. But that doesn't stop me from reviewing your work

Br@ndy

Formerly 'BrandyYT'
Modder
Nov 28, 2020
Unofficial Android Port :

Saving Paula [v0.0.28] + JokerLeader's Mod + Patched

Download Apk: ,

Saving Paula [v0.0.28] + JokerLeader's Mod

Saving Paula [v0.0.28]

Android Ports Features:

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves Location : Brandy0011/brandy.saving.paula/game/saves

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 38 Votes