Who Does MC Call To Help Him "Study?"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
You know they won't, on the list with them!
Yeah, I guess people don't take responsibility for their words anymore.
The thing is, why should you write an answer to people who clearly don't read?
I mean, they only have to go a couple of pages back, to my post about the roadmap (April 17th, I think).
It's there in the second line.

I would just write the estimated date again, if not for the accusations thrown at other members here.
There are things that can piss me off, I guess.
Because of my old age, probably.

Reactions: Mr.Music

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Yeah, I guess people don't take responsibility for their words anymore.
The thing is, why should you write an answer to people who clearly don't read?
I mean, they only have to go a couple of pages back, to my post about the roadmap (April 17th, I think).
It's there in the second line.

I would just write the estimated date again, if not for the accusations thrown at other members here.
There are things that can piss me off, I guess.
Because of my old age, probably.
There are a lot of ill behaved posters here, fortunately the ignore list goes up to like 10k.

Last edited:

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
So, What's The Big Deal?
Ass_beauty_01.jpg
Well, basically, I finally did it. Or, rather, I'm finally doing it: The above image, as well as yesterday's, is Paula as rendered in RenderMan, inside Maya.
That's right: no more DAZ and it's horrible limitations and extreme slowness; no more iRay and it's... well, horrible limitations and extreme slowness.
I decided to do this after beginning to work on Paula's bath masturbation animation, in which I found myself reaching murderous levels of annoyance, thinking about killing myself - or killing someone, at least.
The process was painstakingly slow, with me not managing to pose the character intuitively, and then produced horrible animation because, well, I couldn't watch what I was doing in real time.
And then there was the render time... Seriously? 20-30 minutes per frame on my machine?!
So I've had it, and decided to make the move to Maya - which I always promised, anyway - much sooner than planned.
And after trying the Maya native Arnold renderer, I've decided to stick with RenderMan.

The process does take time for each character, and I know that there are many assets of DAZ that I'll miss and will have to create by myself, but here are just three benefits that I've already noticed:
1) The images look freaking awesome!
2) My work, especially regarding animation and posing, is faster and more accurate in orders of magnitude - not to mention fun!
3) The renders are FAST. How fast? Well, the basic single-layered TIFF images from iRay in the last update, which was more or less the highest quality it could give, took me 20-30 minutes.
The above original multi-layered EXR took the same machine 1:46. Yap, that's less than two minutes.
On average, renders are 10-20 times (!!!) faster.
And they rock!

So, now the updates will be quicker.
And will look much better, and with tons of animation.

Cheers,
Mark,
Team XTZ

BK186

May 18, 2017
So, What's The Big Deal?
View attachment 3693326
Well, basically, I finally did it. Or, rather, I'm finally doing it: The above image, as well as yesterday's, is Paula as rendered in RenderMan, inside Maya.
That's right: no more DAZ and it's horrible limitations and extreme slowness; no more iRay and it's... well, horrible limitations and extreme slowness.
I decided to do this after beginning to work on Paula's bath masturbation animation, in which I found myself reaching murderous levels of annoyance, thinking about killing myself - or killing someone, at least.
The process was painstakingly slow, with me not managing to pose the character intuitively, and then produced horrible animation because, well, I couldn't watch what I was doing in real time.
And then there was the render time... Seriously? 20-30 minutes per frame on my machine?!
So I've had it, and decided to make the move to Maya - which I always promised, anyway - much sooner than planned.
And after trying the Maya native Arnold renderer, I've decided to stick with RenderMan.

The process does take time for each character, and I know that there are many assets of DAZ that I'll miss and will have to create by myself, but here are just three benefits that I've already noticed:
1) The images look freaking awesome!
2) My work, especially regarding animation and posing, is faster and more accurate in orders of magnitude - not to mention fun!
3) The renders are FAST. How fast? Well, the basic single-layered TIFF images from iRay in the last update, which was more or less the highest quality it could give, took me 20-30 minutes.
The above original multi-layered EXR took the same machine 1:46. Yap, that's less than two minutes.
On average, renders are 10-20 times (!!!) faster.
And they rock!

So, now the updates will be quicker.
And will look much better, and with tons of animation.

Cheers,
Mark,
Team XTZ
It's been a while since your update, but I'm so excited to hear what you want to do.

Reactions: XTZ Adult Games
4.00 star(s) 38 Votes