Who Does MC Call To Help Him "Study?"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
Yes...

I said it before and I'll say it again, the game is called Saving Paula. Nobody cares about all those other bitches in the banner. You're making the same mistake every harem developer does. Wasting time on distractions, knowing there's that one woman in particular most people are going to gravitate towards it's always the mom or mother figure. Might as well rename the game to "Saving Another Harem" if you're going to shaft the mom like every other game that panders to this laborious quantity over quality fetish.

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Yes...

I said it before and I'll say it again, the game is called Saving Paula. Nobody cares about all those other bitches in the banner. You're making the same mistake every harem developer does. Wasting time on distractions, knowing there's that one woman in particular most people are going to gravitate towards it's always the mom or mother figure. Might as well rename the game to "Saving Another Harem" if you're going to shaft the mom like every other game that panders to this laborious quantity over quality fetish.
First, thank you for the effort you put in writing such a long response.
So, after eeading what you wrote and thinking about it: Nah.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Yes...

You don't speak for everyone.

Apr 18, 2018
are these the famous 90-60-90 dimensions? Take off clothing (completely!!!) and measure/validate!!!
I don't know about measurements, but I know what I like. :)
Also, because I'm a low tier member of XTZ, I saw her without a skirt.
Man, she has a NICE ass.
I see the upper tiers have images that are locked for me.
Thinking upgrading just to see her fully naked.

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
and where is the confirmation of the “famous measurements”??? Are these Top Secret???
Well, I'm quite sure her breasts and hips are well over the magic numbers.
I'll go check - but I can't find my measuring tape, so I guess I'll do it the old way: measuring how many times my palms fit on the measured object.
It's not an accurate system, so I'll do it a few times, just to make sure.

• Haha
Reactions: minibaer12

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
Well, I'm quite sure her breasts and hips are well over the magic numbers.
I'll go check - but I can't find my measuring tape, so I guess I'll do it the old way: measuring how many times my palms fit on the measured object.
It's not an accurate system, so I'll do it a few times, just to make sure.
btw: I wouldn't push this "lady" off the edge of the bed...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: XTZ Adult Games
4.10 star(s) 37 Votes