Who Does MC Call To Help Him "Study?"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Apr 18, 2018
Yaa bro i found this game like 3 4 days ago and i was surprised to see thaat this games been there since 2021 but still the content is very little
Well, the dev said multiple times this isn't his day job, and that he's an animator and writer working in the film industry.
Looking at the quality of the later updates, and especially the way the characters are changing their expressions and body language all the time, reacting to the situation constantly, I must admit I see the difference in his story telling versus the other games I play.
I love this game, and also watched it develop here over time - as many did.
I really wish he could work faster, though. But the guy has to make a living, I guess, so until he has enough supporters on his Patreon, we'll just have to wait longer between updates.
He is very active and responsive here, though.

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Yaa bro i also loved it. The plot is really good. It's really sad we have to wait for a longer period for new updates.
Well, believe me that I, myself, am sad about it, too - this is so much more fun than my regular work...
:)

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Well, the dev said multiple times this isn't his day job, and that he's an animator and writer working in the film industry.
Looking at the quality of the later updates, and especially the way the characters are changing their expressions and body language all the time, reacting to the situation constantly, I must admit I see the difference in his story telling versus the other games I play.
I love this game, and also watched it develop here over time - as many did.
I really wish he could work faster, though. But the guy has to make a living, I guess, so until he has enough supporters on his Patreon, we'll just have to wait longer between updates.
He is very active and responsive here, though.
Well, more director than animator in the last few years, and animation I do mostly for TV, not film.
But the rest is quite accurate. :)
And thank you for the confidence boost!

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
XTZ Adult Gamescan i ask you when you have schedulea sex scene >?

when im talking about sex aint im talking about solo or a bj or cunni im talkin about actual sexi dont even care if is paula,aunty grandma or the proffesor but actual sex scene between mc and some girl or milf...
In the coming update, MC is going to invite a girl from his college to his room, to "study..."
You guys, the Patrons and the Subs are going to vote on who that girl is (the higher the rank of membership, the higher the vote count, as usual).
And they're going to "study" real hard, while Paula is very aware of what they're doing.
The sex scenes - sorry, I mean the "studying" scenes - will either be in this update or the next, depending on my progress.
But the actual poll for the invited girl will start this Sunday.

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
By the end of the day, we'll start a poll to decide which lovely girl student will visit our very horny MC in his room, to "study."

Zoe00.jpg

Paula, naturally, will be very aware of what kind of studying is going on.
Will she take more than a mild interest, and peek in or not, you'll decide in the game itself.
But who will the lovely guest be, you decide in the coming poll.
The higher the Membership level, the higher the vote count, of course.
Also, the naughtier the girl's image that you'll get.

4.10 star(s) 37 Votes