• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Who Does MC Call To Help Him "Study?"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pooopy69

Feb 1, 2020
Hi.
I'm the Dev.
You do not need any patch to change the MC's name or relationships.
It's built-in.
You can download (or create yourself) a relationship patch, but you can also do that at the beginning of the game.
The current pinned relationship patch blocks changing the mc's name. It is easy enough to edit the patch itself to change the mc's name however.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: XTZ Adult Games

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
The current pinned relationship patch blocks changing the mc's name. It is easy enough to edit the patch itself to change the mc's name however.
Since the method and order I used to determine relationships weren't meant for a public patch, I've neglected to do it in a way that will allow a name change separately.
I will fix this.

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
I was wondering why I hadn't remembered seeing this until recently despite being up here for two and a half years, it's still basically a prologue. Renders did get better and Paula stopped looking like she was mid-Hep C induced liver failure.

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
they dynamic body on paula a cool idea. and i hope sylvia has a couple of daughters. the models are sexy af
but damn this is short. at 3 years old i wish it had way more attention.

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
From V. 0.0.31

P_BathWalk_Prt0112.jpg

Paula is walking to the bathroom at the beginning of the new update.
This is frame 13 of a 101 frame animation (which is shot from 3 angles, so 303 frames of Full HD animation for this shot alone).
The clip in the game will be edited.
Patrons, of course, will get the complete shots from all angles, as a bonus material, depending on their tier.

Cheers,
Team XTZ

P.S. :
It's a really hot walk!
;)

AntiVeraX

Mar 17, 2018
I don't usually do praises early on in a game, but god damn... The Aunt's ass was spot on. Beautiful renders, nicely done with that body.

Also just to balance it out with a critique: There's a bit of a weird scene there when Paula calls her mom? First I thought it was a 'look into the past' type of scene as the model was way younger and somehow had purple tinted hair. What was that?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: XTZ Adult Games

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
I don't usually do praises early on in a game, but god damn... The Aunt's ass was spot on. Beautiful renders, nicely done with that body.

Also just to balance it out with a critique: There's a bit of a weird scene there when Paula calls her mom? First I thought it was a 'look into the past' type of scene as the model was way younger and somehow had purple tinted hair. What was that?
I'm glad you like our game!
And I really love Silvia's ass, myself.

But at which part of the game Paula called Silvia "mom"?
This shouldn't happen unless you've made her her mom, or used a script that did.
Any other scenario, and I have a bug to fix.

4.00 star(s) 38 Votes