Who Does MC Call To Help Him "Study?"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
they dynamic body on paula a cool idea. and i hope sylvia has a couple of daughters. the models are sexy af
but damn this is short. at 3 years old i wish it had way more attention.

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
From V. 0.0.31

P_BathWalk_Prt0112.jpg

Paula is walking to the bathroom at the beginning of the new update.
This is frame 13 of a 101 frame animation (which is shot from 3 angles, so 303 frames of Full HD animation for this shot alone).
The clip in the game will be edited.
Patrons, of course, will get the complete shots from all angles, as a bonus material, depending on their tier.

Cheers,
Team XTZ

P.S. :
It's a really hot walk!
;)

AntiVeraX

Mar 17, 2018
I don't usually do praises early on in a game, but god damn... The Aunt's ass was spot on. Beautiful renders, nicely done with that body.

Also just to balance it out with a critique: There's a bit of a weird scene there when Paula calls her mom? First I thought it was a 'look into the past' type of scene as the model was way younger and somehow had purple tinted hair. What was that?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: XTZ Adult Games

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
I don't usually do praises early on in a game, but god damn... The Aunt's ass was spot on. Beautiful renders, nicely done with that body.

Also just to balance it out with a critique: There's a bit of a weird scene there when Paula calls her mom? First I thought it was a 'look into the past' type of scene as the model was way younger and somehow had purple tinted hair. What was that?
I'm glad you like our game!
And I really love Silvia's ass, myself.

But at which part of the game Paula called Silvia "mom"?
This shouldn't happen unless you've made her her mom, or used a script that did.
Any other scenario, and I have a bug to fix.

AntiVeraX

Mar 17, 2018
I'm glad you like our game!
And I really love Silvia's ass, myself.

But at which part of the game Paula called Silvia "mom"?
This shouldn't happen unless you've made her her mom, or used a script that did.
Any other scenario, and I have a bug to fix.
Nah the critique has nothing to do with Silvia. It was a scene before that, I think during the MC was in school/uni.

Just after the masturbation scene happened, Paula was called by his mom right after that fat dude called and the grandma was introduced. During that scene Paula had a way younger model with a different and purple tinted hair.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: XTZ Adult Games

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Nah the critique has nothing to do with Silvia. It was a scene before that, I think during the MC was in school/uni.

Just after the masturbation scene happened, Paula was called by his mom right after that fat dude called and the grandma was introduced. During that scene Paula had a way younger model with a different and purple tinted hair.
I am at a loss here.
If you can send me a save file just before it happens, I'll try to find out what's happening.

4.00 star(s) 38 Votes