Who Does MC Call To Help Him "Study?"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Dev got really good with rendering.
Unfortunately this is probably not one of his priorities hence why slow effort put into updates.
But it has potential if Dev gives it more attention.
First, thank you for the professional complement.
It did take time for me to make the switch - both mentally (the way of thinking) and professionally (hardware and software) - from Maya and RenderMan to DAZ and iRay.

Second, you are right - Saving Paula is not my priority, as work goes. I cannot leave my (quite) lucrative work as a "regular" animator and devote my time to a game which pays me just over 200$ a month.
That's about half what I charge for a 3D or Post session. yes, half a day's work.
I am paying bills and feeding a poor artist's family, you know. Well, it's my family, but I'm an artist, so...
:)
I'd love Saving Paula to be my day job, since I enjoy it so much, but I can't do it when it doesn't even pay the electricity bill.
Or any bill, for that matter.

That's why I smile to myself whenever I see here a "Oh, he's not going to finish it" kind of remark.
Clearly, whoever says that doesn't know the true meaning of having a hobby.

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Which of our lovely ladies does MC check up on, at the end of V. 0.0.30 Omega??
I kinda knew the outcome when I put the poll, TBH.
But still, over 10% of sister lovers (here and on my and , combined) is quite a lot. Especially since we've seen so little of her until now.

• Love
Reactions: bozoplace

le thomaz

Jan 20, 2023
It did take time for me to make the switch - both mentally (the way of thinking) and professionally (hardware and software) - from Maya and RenderMan to DAZ and iRay.

Second, you are right - Saving Paula is not my priority, as work goes. I cannot leave my (quite) lucrative work as a "regular" animator and devote my time to a game which pays me just over 200$ a month.
That's about half what I charge for a 3D or Post session. yes, half a day's work.
I am paying bills and feeding a poor artist's family, you know. Well, it's my family, but I'm an artist, so...
I'd love Saving Paula to be my day job, since I enjoy it so much, but I can't do it when it doesn't even pay the electricity bill.

That's why I smile to myself whenever I see here a "Oh, he's not going to finish it" kind of remark.
super valid point, people are so selfish and inside their bubbles that they want things their way and sometimes forget to think things through, and they also don't seem to understand that this industry pays peanuts for the artists work and because of that many of you don't even have this as prime source of income (and your game had quite clout when it came out), so basically most people complaining don't pay shit and are still complaining, and some people ARE helping but don't understand that 10$ a month isn't enough, anyway cheers mate and god bless your family!

Moviebuff3000

Dec 9, 2017
Why such short updates? When is something interesting going to happen that we can get one big update and not tiny ones?

Last edited:
Reactions: MikeOG
May 13, 2023

Thank you for your honest reply.

Yes, you improved a lot and delivered a juicy sunbathing scene.

I didn't mean harm by saying updates were going slow, and you are right, a hobby is just a hobby.

I wish you good fortune with the game and a 2024 with more opportunities for Devs to make an extra cash.
Take care!

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
-> MC check up on, at the end of V. 0.0.30 Omega?
The update ends after MC finish the massage on his Mother. Did I missed anything ?

Apr 18, 2018
-> MC check up on, at the end of V. 0.0.30 Omega?
The update ends after MC finish the massage on his Mother. Did I missed anything ?
That sounds like the beta version.
In the omega, MC is in his bathroom, Jessica naked in her bedroom, and Paula strips to take her favorite vibrator, then goes naked to her bathroom.
And if you're a basic patron like me, you get a bit more angles of mommy.
There are also a couple more versions on his Patreon for higher level patrons, but I don't know what's on them.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Saving Paula [v0.0.30o] Unofficial Android Port + JokerLeader's WT Mod & IC Patch

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 183Mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

JhojanS

Jan 14, 2021
View attachment 2296485
Saving Paula [v0.0.30o] Walkthrough & Gui Mod
Note: If you want to keep the Original GUI, don't replace the "XTZ_namebox", "XTZ_textbox" & the GUI.rpy.

Features:

Installation:

Note: Relationships Patch, is the same as the one in the OP but with the Option to rename the MC, and change the Relationships with other characters or just press enter after renaming the MC to be in the "Relationships Patch", You have to start a new Game.

Download: - - - ANDROID by cebs ANDROID by BrandyYT

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev,
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Why don't you put the downloads in mediafire, mega, even drive?, it is so complicated to download in mixdrop due to the excess of pages that open that you don't realize where the real link is.
happy new year bro ;) (y)

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Saving Paula [v0.0.30o] Unofficial Android Port + JokerLeader's WT Mod & IC Patch

- 183Mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

fixed..

4.00 star(s) 38 Votes