Who Does MC Call To Help Him "Study?"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
You know the game is never going to get finished when the dev is like, "Hey guyz, who do you like more? The sexy MILF the game is named after or this other young bitch over here in the corner?" I wouldn't be surprised if the next poll is, "Should I finish this game or start another one?"

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
I played this game for the first time today.

I chose to play it because I looked and saw it had a lot of positive reviews 33 reviews and averaging over 4.5 stars! That's good! Then the thread had 115+ Pages, and the game has been around on here since mid 2021.

How could it not be great after all of that?

After 2.5+ Years of development how much content is there?

I have seen demos with more content. The 1st in game day isn't even completed it is just wrapping up now. The one character says that 30 days from now will be this audition.

So, let's say 2.5 years = 1 game day.

2.5 years x 30 game days = 75 years before we see that audition.
It's better to watch and read comics. Updates every week. (y) :) ;) "DAVAL".... (y) :love::love::love:

Reactions: rooney10 and MikeOG

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
View attachment 2296485
Saving Paula [v0.0.30o] Walkthrough & Gui Mod
Note: If you want to keep the Original GUI, don't replace the "XTZ_namebox", "XTZ_textbox" & the GUI.rpy.

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Note: Relationships Patch, is the same as the one in the OP but with the Option to rename the MC, and change the Relationships with other characters or just press enter after renaming the MC to be in the "Relationships Patch", You have to start a new Game.

Download: - - - ANDROID by cebs ANDROID by BrandyYT

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev,
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
thank you for the mod update JokerLeader~ :giggle:

Reactions: DragonNinja1979

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
tbh its kind of "the publics" fault for thinking that a game made by a small (or single) group of people in 2021 would have paths that would be determined by her looks (which are done by our actions) and still be complete in a timely fashion :HideThePain:

seaoflove

Jan 31, 2023
tbh its kind of "the publics" fault for thinking that a game made by a small (or single) group of people in 2021 would have paths that would be determined by her looks (which are done by our actions) and still be complete in a timely fashion :HideThePain:
Assuming there are only 2 total states for Paula: "Fit" and "Fat":

At most such an option is double the required renders and just for that character. Also, you must note when a person is losing weight they don't lose it that day. It would likely be weeks into the game before any weight loss is visually noticeable.

It's on par with the added difficulty of having an alternate hair color for a character, or an extended pregnancy route that is optional.

Then some renders will not need a double for that character. If they are wearing loose fitting clothing such as a robe for example or if it is a shot of upper body / head only a 2nd image isn't needed without seeing a lot of the body. That weight would be more around the middle / lower half of the body so extra renders are more needed for full body shots.

Reactions: XTZ Adult Games

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
SavingPaula-0.0.30o
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
Assuming there are only 2 total states for Paula: "Fit" and "Fat":

At most such an option is double the required renders and just for that character. Also, you must note when a person is losing weight they don't lose it that day. It would likely be weeks into the game before any weight loss is visually noticeable.

It's on par with the added difficulty of having an alternate hair color for a character, or an extended pregnancy route that is optional.

Then some renders will not need a double for that character. If they are wearing loose fitting clothing such as a robe for example or if it is a shot of upper body / head only a 2nd image isn't needed without seeing a lot of the body. That weight would be more around the middle / lower half of the body so extra renders are more needed for full body shots.
you are quite mistaken about hair color change vs body size and shape.....

if a character has red hair vs blue you dont have to position them differently in the scene ie when they are sitting down/having sex which can go even further because not only would the positions be different but so would the sex itself (visually if nothing else) so that would require rendering multiple different animations not just a small change

you also ignore the fact that "fat vs fit" is not the only branch and since "fat vs fit" is so ingrained deep into the story every single other branch needs to have differences for "fat vs fit". and if the "fat vs fit" does not make a difference at all why even add it in the first place?

Edit: from what ive read we are only just a day in? We will see any body changes way faster than they should happen so I dont really know why you bring up that point

seaoflove

Jan 31, 2023
you are quite mistaken about hair color change vs body size and shape.....

if a character has red hair vs blue you dont have to position them differently in the scene ie when they are sitting down/having sex which can go even further because not only would the positions be different but so would the sex itself (visually if nothing else) so that would require rendering multiple different animations not just a small change

you also ignore the fact that "fat vs fit" is not the only branch and since "fat vs fit" is so ingrained deep into the story every single other branch needs to have differences for "fat vs fit". and if the "fat vs fit" does not make a difference at all why even add it in the first place?

Edit: from what ive read we are only just a day in? We will see any body changes way faster than they should happen so I dont really know why you bring up that point
The person's height / limb length doesn't change in a fatter version. Sure, some poses may need a slight adjustment, but many will line up right just automatically or very close to just right. Any extra posing is just a minor tweek to the scene being rendered. There is a lot of extra rendering though.

They may make entirely different scenes for fit vs fat. That would come with a lot of extra posing.

I don't think they are gonna add a massive amount of muscle or fat. It will probably just be slightly more tone / thin vs how she is now.

It's not like Paula is a great big fat person right now. She is just a little curvy. She is thick.

If it is to be realistic I don't see noticeable weight changes coming in week 1.

Losing just 5 pounds (approximately 2.3 kilograms) in a week is considered a significantly rapid rate of weight loss and may not be sustainable or healthy for most individuals in the long term. Losing weight at this rate could potentially lead to several health issues.

Even gigantic fat people are only supposed to lose like 2-3 lbs a week. Much more than that is dangerous.

I have taken shits that weigh more than that lol

prk222111

Feb 6, 2023
i said the with previous update and gonna say it now again, this game is blue balling, just like Shrink R&R, not worth waiting, it looks very promising but all you can find here is dissapoint, time to put it on ignore list

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
The person's height / limb length doesn't change in a fatter version. Sure, some poses may need a slight adjustment, but many will line up right just automatically or very close to just right. Any extra posing is just a minor tweek to the scene being rendered. There is a lot of extra rendering though.

I don't think they are gonna add a massive amount of muscle or fat. It will probably just be slightly more tone / thin vs how she is

It's not like Paula is a great big fat person right now. She is just a little curvy. She is thick.

If it is to be realistic I don't see noticeable weight changes coming in week 1.

Even gigantic fat people are only supposed to lose like 2-3 lbs a week. Much more than that is dangerous.
1. The "fit fat" thing will probably just be the stuff shown at the start (when the feature is talked about) so you are right that it wouldn't be a huge change and normally wouldn't be as big of an issue but then we have to consider the amount of time spent to get just this far.....and then remember that there isn't even an alternative path yet so add on atleast a 1.5x wait time (generous for this dev) going forward obviously guesswork on numbers but the idea that it will be much slower is almost a guarantee given what we have seen so far

2. If it isn't introduced until past the first week we are looking at 5+ years (if the dev speeeds wayyyyyy up probably closer to 8 or 9) in development before one of the biggest features of the title is included at all..... given how people sour on this every update i am inclined to think that it would not survive that long lol.

I agree that someone "knows what they are doing" could absolutely do what you describe but must devs aren't at about an hour or two of content after 3 years......

4.00 star(s) 38 Votes