Who Does MC Call To Help Him "Study?"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RichardDubbz

Mar 29, 2023
...Why does there even need to be a poll? The game is called "Saving Paula." Jessica is just the obligatory aunt/sister character every incest game just has to have for no reason other than being a distraction from the mom.
couldn't agree more. when this email showed up from Patreon today, i though the same thing. i don't care about Jessica. if the game was about her, i'd have stopped playing after i'd first downloaded.

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
couldn't agree more. when this email showed up from Patreon today, i though the same thing. i don't care about Jessica. if the game was about her, i'd have stopped playing after i'd first downloaded.
I know, right? Every single time a mother-son incest game has an aunt, sister, cousin, neighbor, childhood friend, etc. My immediate impression is that the game would be better without her. It's the easiest quality over quantity logic that precious few developers follow. Instead opting to divvy up their narrative resources between multiple characters, more often than not slighting the mother figure in the process. Imagine how much worse your story would be if you took a character who the game would have been better off without in the first place and making her the main focus. Defying the very title of your game itself. Because of what, a poll? Who's writing the story, you or the fans. Talk about lacking a sense of direction.

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Sorry for my ignorance, whats new on this version?
For the public version, this is the extension of the Beta and a proper ending of the whole exposition phase.
Yes, this is just the End of The (Pre-) Beginning...
:)

More informatively: if you've already played 0.0.30 Beta, you get about 80 new images that continue the story and bring the game to it's actual beginning.
Plus, you get to see Paula's nipples.

If you're a member, you get to see more of nude Paula from various angles, depending on your tier.

pedrohefe

Dec 28, 2022
For the public version, this is the extension of the Beta and a proper ending of the whole exposition phase.

More informatively: if you've already played 0.0.30 Beta, you get about 80 new images that continue the story and bring the game to it's actual beginning.

If you're a member, you get to see more of nude Paula from various angles, depending on your tier.
Nice! will play it right away

Reactions: XTZ Adult Games
Apr 18, 2018

Dev, I've just played the public version.
Nice work! Love to finally see Paula truly nude!
When will the patron version come out, and what will be added to it?
I'm a 3$ member, by the way.

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Dev, I've just played the public version.
Nice work! Love to finally see Paula truly nude!
When will the patron version come out, and what will be added to it?
I'm a 3$ member, by the way.
Thanks!
For liking the game, and especially for your support.

There are three more versions: the Patron and Sub version; the Special version and the XTra-Special version.
The last two are only for the two top-tier members, and feature more nude photos of Paula, from different angles.
Your version (the Patron and Sub version) will come out tomorrow.

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Short update, but I think it's great that we players are deciding the paths more and more. Looking forward to the next update.
Not really an update, but a version fix... :)
And in this case, it's more of deciding the next actions of MC (and thus who we'll see naked), rather than an actual game-path decision.
But those will come, too.

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
Clipboard02.jpg

Random and probably stupid question but are these two the same character or not? I've played the game and I'm still not sure. I just know the mom you see in the first scene looks different from the mom you see in the more recent ones. And these two look identical.

Reactions: Grelk

BigPaul

Modder
Oct 9, 2017
These are both Paula.
On the left she is tired/ready as we got to know her at the beginning
On the right she is lively/fresh as we motivate her.
I think that's how you can explain it

4.00 star(s) 38 Votes