Who Does MC Call To Help Him "Study?"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BogoHobo

Dec 10, 2018
Game started out pretty good. I liked the milf (i.e., short hair, etc..) but now it is just turning into a tease fest. Too many LIs/branches next thing you know it will be "reworked" or some shit like that.

T-N

Aug 22, 2018
the more directions a game can go the better. means the dev is actually trying to give player options, somewhat. if all these paths lead to different endings, then the dev did his job for the players. unlike 75% of other, so called, games. keep it coming

• Red Heart
Reactions: XTZ Adult Games

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
I don't know about that.
I REALLY love this game, but if there isn't much to the update, then I'd rather wait until there is, and play other games here.
Although, financially, you're probably right, and the dev will get more exposure. And definitely more hate mail
i'd rather have small frequently update than the developer going ghost for 1 year. And then comeback with medium (idk the words) update

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
I don't know about that.
I REALLY love this game, but if there isn't much to the update, then I'd rather wait until there is, and play other games here.
Although, financially, you're probably right, and the dev will get more exposure. And definitely more hate mail
I'd rather have small frequently update than waiting 1,5 year like w**** academy

ScornedBeef

May 30, 2022
heyo this looks interesting but i gotta couple questions. Can the female protagonist cheat? And is it an even split between the characters in terms of gameplay, or is she more like a secondary protagonist?

• Thinking Face

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
heyo this looks interesting but i gotta couple questions. Can the female protagonist cheat? And is it an even split between the characters in terms of gameplay, or is she more like a secondary protagonist?
Paula can not *cheat* on her husband, since he actually left her.
As for the volume of decisions for each character, it is game dependent - not really measured by percentage, and definitely not known at this stage (even to me).

Reactions: ScornedBeef

ScornedBeef

May 30, 2022
Paula can not *cheat* on her husband, since he actually left her.
As for the volume of decisions for each character, it is game dependent - not really measured by percentage, and definitely not known at this stage (even to me).
Ah, so the tag is just for the original husband and his cheating? I assumed Paula would get into another relationship post-douchebeg-husbando and was wondering about cheating then.

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Ah, so the tag is just for the original husband and his cheating? I assumed Paula would get into another relationship post-douchebeg-husbando and was wondering about cheating then.
"Cheating" was actually referring to other characters.
There is, of course, the NTR option, but that is not necessarily cheating.
Paula having a new relationship and then having wild sex with MC is really interesting, though...

Reactions: zandalari
4.00 star(s) 38 Votes